• Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan

Her boobs:neyde:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

chromatic puzea

her morals and how she really isn't afraid to speak up

and also how she talks about mental health and kindess

i know sometimes the kindness thing can become cringey but it really is a beautiful thing she does

I guess i just love that from the beginning up until now, she's always used her platform to speak out and do good.

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Glamourpuss

Her ambition and determination to succeed in the music industry and become a huge star. She believed in herself and her vision so much that she made it happen. 

"I've always been famous, it's just no one knew it yet".

"I used to be so delusional. I always imagined I could be more than I was, and eventually I grew and evolved into that person."

And when she does achieve something big like winning an Oscar or meeting a legend like Julie Andrews she's still humble about it and we get a glimpse of pre-fame Stefani who can't believe that this is her life. :diane:

ARTPOP
31 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

her morals and how she really isn't afraid to speak up

and also how she talks about mental health and kindess

i know sometimes the kindness thing can become cringey but it really is a beautiful thing she does

I guess i just love that from the beginning up until now, she's always used her platform to speak out and do good.

I am not sure about that tbh. maybe 2011 Gaga, but nowadays Gaga...nope

COME ON GAYS!!

Rafau

Her voice, music and also her acting for movies.:firega::heart:

I'm not having fun tonight

Ronk

Her dedication to helping others, spreading kindness and positivity, and leading by example.

I live outside the space time continuum.

JaysAMess

Her bravery. The way she's not afraid to try new genres or take on new projects - whether it be a makeup brand or an acting career. She's a fearless Queen.

GucciGa

Fearlessness. Expanding her lane so wide so there is no limit. Its only other people (including her fans) who try to put limits on her. But she doesn't listen to that. 

Her talent

She seems like a genuinely nice person in what can be a rotten industry. 

How she has adapted to fame and created a pretty private life even with superstardom. She never did the whole Hollywood thing of going to Nobu or Chateau Marmont every night to be seen and papped. She didn't gather a group of celeb friends to show off for attention or to stroke her own ego. That she's very much part of the industry but also still a bit of an outsider/misfit. 

Etc etc 

😇

Yxilon

Versatility. She can do literally anything and do it perfectly everytime. The only other performer that might be on her same level in terms of versatility and dedication is FKA twigs. 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

G U C C I

Her being so open and warm and unafraid to show her vulnerabilities and insecurities. While at same time being fearlessly determined to reach her goals. Her ambition is met with some of the best talent this generation will ever see. She makes me want to see her succeed in everything she does even if the project she’s released at the time isn't my cup of tea. She seems to me to be an incredibly intellectually gifted human and I think she still has so much left to show the world. 

GucciGa
54 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

I am not sure about that tbh. maybe 2011 Gaga, but nowadays Gaga...nope

Well that's nonsense considering she was Biden's pick to campaign for her right before the vote and dedicated a month on her IG to talking about it. She spoke out for BLM and passed the mic to multiple org. She spoke at NYC pride in 2019. 

Yeesh 🙄

😇

ARTPOP
6 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Well that's nonsense considering she was Biden's pick to campaign for her right before the vote and dedicated a month on her IG to talking about it. She spoke out for BLM and passed the mic to multiple org. She spoke at NYC pride in 2019. 

Yeesh 🙄

But these are hot topics, she could have done that before also (that is another discussion, let´s not drift). Also I am sure she is well intended at heart but that is not the same energy she had back then.

Biden/Hilary/Establishment Democrats  are not beacons of justice or morals, there motto is literally  "less bad than republicans" . Hilary is a war criminal it doesn't take a genius to know. 

COME ON GAYS!!

GucciGa
2 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

But these are hot topics, she could have done that before also (that is another discussion, let´s not drift). Also I am sure she is well intended at heart but that is not the same energy she had back then.

Biden/Hilary/Establishment Democrats  are not beacons of justice or morals, there motto is literally  "less bad than republicans" . Hilary is a war criminal it doesn't take a genius to know. 

So basically you are dismissing all of the above bc she didn't do it to your satisfaction (lol) and bc you don't like the dems. Got it. 

Back to the topic... 

😇

Archived