Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your fav thing about Gaga

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

ARTPOP
12 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

she didn't do it to your satisfaction (lol) and bc you don't like the dems. Got it. 

I never said that, I said that she doesnt seem as involved as before.

I like social/left dems like Bernie/AOC who actually stand for injustice with actually policies and not people who just say they are not racist becuase it is a hot topic now.

Gaga fully supports the establishment faction which are really not that open as they sell it. In 2009-2013, the Left Dems weren't that prevalent so I don't blame her back then.  

Many celebrities support the Left Dems like Ariana, Cardi B..etc

I would expect Gaga to evolve better, her intentions are good but her actions are not as strong and good  as in the past. She choose to isolate herself in the Hollywood bubble and that is fine. But I can not say she is a justice warrior like once she was because that is not true.

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gabi001

Her artistic integrity. She is true to her artistic vision and doesn't care how wil GP percieve it.

I'm not having fun tonight.

Fresco

My favorite thing is probably the big show production with the big vocals, visuals, props dancers crowd etc. The whole eye candy aspect in addition to the sound.

There are many other things too including her social politics, skimpy outfits on a great physique, and kindness. Couldn't not at least mention.

gumzy3000

Other than her art, I like the fact she has survived the ruthless music industry in the public eye. She never gives up, she is a survivor and I applaud her strength, determination, and perseverance. :applause:

trolly troll troll

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

So basically you are dismissing all of the above bc she didn't do it to your satisfaction (lol) and bc you don't like the dems. Got it. 

Back to the topic... 

Please keep your disdain cause you either understood nothing or are just dishonest af... Not liking SOME dems when they're the stereotype of the sold out traitor is not disliking dems.

Inform yourself a bit then you'll start getting what's included in the topic in order to get back to it. You're far from being there apparently so don't hesitate to be more humble.

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, Aphroditus said:

I never said that, I said that she doesnt seem as involved as before.

I like social/left dems like Bernie/AOC who actually stand for injustice with actually policies and not people who just say they are not racist becuase it is a hot topic now.

Gaga fully supports the establishment faction which are really not that open as they sell it. In 2009-2013, the Left Dems weren't that prevalent so I don't blame her back then.  

Many celebrities support the Left Dems like Ariana, Cardi B..etc

I would expect Gaga to evolve better, her intentions are good but her actions are not as strong and good  as in the past. She choose to isolate herself in the Hollywood bubble and that is fine. But I can not say she is a justice warrior like once she was because that is not true.

True.

Her calling Biden and Harris her heroes on IG after the inauguration is telling af for someone who used to be ahead of the curve if you check their records but she surely believe it sincerely... 

This forum is not ready for this discussion but I feel you.

ARTPOP
12 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

True.

Her calling Biden and Harris her heroes on IG after the inauguration is telling af for someone who used to be ahead of the curve if you check their records but she surely believe it sincerely... 

This forum is not ready for this discussion but I feel you.

Her intentions are not bad, she is just  naïve and probably doesn't want to leave her comfort zone. 

The fact that some users always praise Biden like a god is worrying :smh: The fact he blocked having a fair minimum wage alone reflects a lot. 

COME ON GAYS!!

enissa11

that she's all about real human connection and expression, she's the best performer in pop music debuted in the XXI century imo.

"I don't want the five dolars in your pocket, i want your soul"

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
4 hours ago, Aphroditus said:

But these are hot topics, she could have done that before also (that is another discussion, let´s not drift). Also I am sure she is well intended at heart but that is not the same energy she had back then.

Biden/Hilary/Establishment Democrats  are not beacons of justice or morals, there motto is literally  "less bad than republicans" . Hilary is a war criminal it doesn't take a genius to know. 

i think some of you really underestimate gaga's intelligence, she's no dummie or naive at all, we're talking about the same girl who make friends with her label executives and tell them "look, here you can make more money"
I think she's aware of all the bad things democrats do, but she understands how big is her platform and talking bad against them surely will impact negatively and there's no point in doing it because it deviate from her goal which is that they win and encourage her audience to vote for them, otherwise people would be disappointed and conservatives might win, she just left the task of being critical to them for someone else, you prefer the bad guys to win or the worse guys??

She's definitely aware, do you remember that time she played for a bunch of democrats and call them in their faces "locals" in a slight pejorative and sarcastical way 

Mad Architect of Light

Guillaume Hamon
31 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Her intentions are not bad, she is just  naïve and probably doesn't want to leave her comfort zone. 

The fact that some users always praise Biden like a god is worrying :smh: The fact he blocked having a fair minimum wage alone reflects a lot. 

Honestly yeah I think she fights the good fight in her mind, maybe I'm just a biased fan idealizing her lol but I truly believe her right now.

Even if I think she's on the fake right path now imo I still believe her.

Private messaging you now.

ARTPOP
11 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

I think she's aware of all the bad things democrats do, but she understands how big is her platform and talking bad against them surely will impact negatively and there's no point in doing it because it deviate from her goal which is that they win and encourage her audience to vote for them, otherwise people would be disappointed and conservatives might win, she just left the task of being critical to them for someone else, you prefer the bad guys to win or the worse guys?

I do get it, but there are actually genuinely GOOD democrats that she never spoke off. She only mentioned few around election times for the sake of the elections against trump. She even met with G.Bush and said "these are good presidents" or something of that sort.

I understand her intentions are good and all. But that is such a downgrade from going to a homophobic country and screaming "Arrest me". 

Again, she obviously wants to connect less with the public not only fans and that is her right! but I dont see her as justice warrior if she publicly takes pics and hug war criminals like Bush and Hilary. 

I really love her as a genuinely kind person, but she lost that touch 

COME ON GAYS!!

Guillaume Hamon
8 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i think some of you really underestimate gaga's intelligence, she's no dummie or naive at all, we're talking about the same girl who make friends with her label executives and tell them "look, here you can make more money"
I think she's aware of all the bad things democrats do, but she understands how big is her platform and talking bad against them surely will impact negatively and there's no point in doing it because it deviate from her goal which is that they win and encourage her audience to vote for them, otherwise people would be disappointed and conservatives might win, she just left the task of being critical to them for someone else, you prefer the bad guys to win or the worse guys??

She's definitely aware, do you remember that time she played for a bunch of democrats and call them in their faces "locals" in a slight pejorative and sarcastical way 

To be clear I really like her and don't see her as a dummie. You're giving the lesser evil speech but it is cracking like crazy.

Soon, nobody will still think republicans can go as far on the right as possible as they do while dems should be happy to at least be moderates.

As it was said above, Biden position on the minimal wage speaks volume when you see Trump action to always push politics way more towards conservative positions.

PS: Please where did she say that to her label executives and to dems?

enissa11
47 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

To be clear I really like her and don't see her as a dummie. You're giving the lesser evil speech but it is cracking like crazy.

Soon, nobody will still think republicans can go as far on the right as possible as they do while dems should be happy to at least be moderates.

As it was said above, Biden position on the minimal wage speaks volume when you see Trump action to always push politics way more towards conservative positions.

PS: Please where did she say that to her label executives and to dems?

To the label executives: (min 39:27)

To democrats: (min 10:35)

Mad Architect of Light

AshIey

I thought this thread was supposed to be things you like about Gaga. Can there be one positive thread without it being derailed, please?

Archived