Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Popular Singer Vinka kicks creepy fan while performing

RenegAde

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

So disgusting that some men think they have a right to just reach out and grab women's genitalia like that :wtf: I'm glad she kicked the shiz out of that assailant. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Helxig

Good. That was disgusting 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Economy

Good for her!

If this was in North America that disrespectful twat fan would sue for violence and mistreatment and probably win :toofunny:

Ok maybe not win now anymore cuz of awareness me too movement brought but certainly still create a stink in social media :enigma:

RenegAde
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

Good for her!

If this was in North America that disrespectful twat fan would sue for violence and mistreatment and probably win :toofunny:

Ok maybe not win now anymore cuz of awareness me too movement brought but certainly still create a stink in social media :enigma:

Some people are saying she shouldn't have dressed like that , I hate society sometimes 

littlepotter

YASSSS AS SHE SHOULD 

53 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Some people are saying she shouldn't have dressed like that , I hate society sometimes 

That's expected, they're really just exposing themselves as animals who can't keep their d!ck in their pants when they see a bit of skin... just laugh and move awn

chaeri pls

Magui

Living for her kicks...what a pig! I hope every kick landed on his face hard.

Archived