💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica is better if you don't listen to it for a few days.

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon

Something about this album. I dunno why or how. Even compared to revisiting albums of hers in the past after a few days, even close to their release, they never hit as hard as Chromatica does when you give it a break between listening to it in full.

Anyone else relate?

Grim

Yeah I think I underrate the album a lot comparing to how much I vibe to it those few times I have listened to it:gaysia:

I'm probably wrong

HuffsAhoy

Tbh no. I have listened to Chromatica every day since it was released; and for me it gets better by the day. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Agunimon
11 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Tbh no. I have listened to Chromatica every day since it was released; and for me it gets better by the day. 

I listened to it nonstop for months. I think if you go a day without listening to it, when you listen to it the next, you'll be obsessed.

RAMROD

I haven't listen to it since August 2020, it is indeed good silence. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HuffsAhoy
12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I listened to it nonstop for months. I think if you go a day without listening to it, when you listen to it the next, you'll be obsessed.

I'm heading to the lake for Memorial Day Weekend, so I'll test this theory out :ally: 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PunkTheFunk

I've been listening to Chromatica in full at least a couple of times a month since it released.

Kadikaado

I listen to it every day, like 10 times a day. It's my background sound and I still love it so very f**king much.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Mister G

Battle for your life, Babylon. I think we're all waiting for the clubs to reopen so we can bop and go nuts hearing Chromatica blasted through the speakers.

SevenWonder

I lowkey disagree. In fact, it's sort of the opposite with me. Just about every song is SO easy to listen to. Even my least favs? They're not bad. Not skips. Just not as good as Alice or Replay. And I can listen to it while jogging, in the shower, doing work. 

I just love the record. And it just hasn't gotten old for me yet. 

Jose P

Not the title cutting off like “Chromatica is better if you don’t listen to it..” :rip:

MadreMonster

I definitely go on Chromatica breaks and when I listen again - it hooks me over and over.

I think this type of music does that - Replay chorus drop sounds less impactful after multiple listens but when you take a break and listen to it again, it is loud and wild :firega:

skaxboy

I take breaks on playing the album in it’s entirety.

My go to’s that are not on the album are the “Free Woman” demo and a 12” fan version of “Babylon.” 

Chromatica Island

I feel like Chromatica is a personal experience for me, Chromatica hits hard for me as someone with trauma in my past, it has helped heal me especially 911, replay, and Alice, it's my favorite album of hers and her best one yet to me at least.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived