💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica is better if you don't listen to it for a few days.

Agunimon

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

I’m ready for the hate that’ll come my way, but I don’t care. I loved Chromatica so much when it came out, but now I don’t find myself going out of my way way to listen to it like I do TFM, BTW, and yes, even Joanne. I’ll listen to a few songs from Chromatica here and there but that’s it. I feel as if Chromatica got very boring very fast for me. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I’m ready for the hate that’ll come my way, but I don’t care. I loved Chromatica so much when it came out, but now I don’t find myself going out of my way way to listen to it like I do TFM, BTW, and yes, even Joanne. I’ll listen to a few songs from Chromatica here and there but that’s it. I feel as if Chromatica got very boring very fast for me. 

Girl, same. It feels uneventful, so barren, so quiet, so forgotten and/pr abandoned, since there are no promo and fanfare about the album at all throught the era.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire

For a few songs, yes.

But for songs like ROM, CII+911, Alice and Stupid Love, daily listen only increases the way I'm obsessed with them.

This album also sounds better when you dance the **** out while it's played loudly. In Chromatica no calorie is left unburned :bradley:

Bradley

I think it works for all albums. Constantly repeating any music can make your brain grow numb to it, taking a break will realign your senses and make the experience enjoyable and refreshing again once you go back to it.

Archived