💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I forgive Gaga...

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

For a bit I was bothered that she abandoned her plans to sell signed Chromatica posters and CDS. No, I didn’t lose sleep over it, but for fans who have been with her since the beginning and know the kind of loving relationship she had with us at the beginning of her career, it just felt like she forgot about us.

I was listening to Fun Tonight this evening and “I can see it in your face, you don’t think you pull your weight” stuck out more than usual. When she was open and connected with her fans, I’m sure she had a superwoman work ethic that made it possible, yet was exhausting to her mental health. She’s taking care of herself now, even if it means not committing to everything she wants to do. She’s being a person and people are imperfect. So I forgive her and apologize for forgetting that her personal health comes first, beyond trivial material items. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

funkyhaus

Meh like I like Gaga but also I’m not as obsessed anymore as I once was, like it’s hard to show interest when she doesn’t :interestinga:

Roronoa

Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, 1000 Doves and Love Me Right were all aimed at little monsters, even if she says otherwise. Don’t think for a second that it’s about anything else. 

RAMROD

I also have forgiven Jesus

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagasEarCondom

As much as I joke around

I really dont need anything more than an album when she drops it

I never once was doing what some of her "fans" were doing and harassing her to do more and calling her lazy..tbh I feel like thats why she grew a little distant 

She was working awhile trying to get in character for Gucci

Done a lot donation and awareness wise

Had a family member hospitalized etc.

I love everything she put out and I can't wait for the future

She always has my support

Gaga doesn't owe us anything

She must put herself first and if some fans cant see that oh well

I seriously feel like shes been struggling mentally and shes been open about it

Ever since ARTPOP she has changed and I noticed it

Her mental health is more important to me than getting 4 more music videos that she may not want to do

End scene

Feast on me Chromatica Piranhas

But still manifest act ii

I will be twerking in my delusion in the corner

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Nano

we have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes in her life. we know she struggles with depression and has other mental health issues. the pandemic has been tough on everyone and it seems to have really taken a toll on her and her loved ones. we know she had so many plans and ideas for chromatica. i can't imagine the pain and extreme disappointment when she realized none of her original concepts would come to fruition. it isn't shocking in hindsight that she shut down. it sucks but 2020 was an awful year.

let's not complain and judge her when we really don't know what happened to her last year.

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Guest Adarsh
16 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

Meh like I like Gaga but also I’m not as obsessed anymore as I once was, like it’s hard to show interest when she doesn’t :interestinga:

Good for you! :applause:

Glamourpuss

I love this. :heart:

I'm glad Fun Tonight had that effect on you. :) It's one of her best songs.

Agunimon
26 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

This is a mood. Although, I don't think it stems from her lack of showing interest that I don't show as much. I'm not sure what it is. I used to obsess about everything. Now as long as she puts out good music and maybe a video or two, I'm a happy fan.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I agree with this post - It's funny though because in my opinion we seem pretty fed.  It seemed like we were screaming 'WHERE IS LG6??' as soon as Joanne dropped.  Now we are pretty content overall. 

If she dropped Chromatica and took the ENTIRE year off that would be one thing...

...but the things that Gaga is going to do this year and has been doing could be the things that define her career.  Gucci movie leading role, 2nd Jazz record and likely last for Tony, Top Gun Soundtrack Single, and God knows what else.

Forget Fame Monster and ARTPOP Lady Gaga - Shallow is basically her biggest hit of all time and Rain On Me hit number 1 less than a year ago.

Grammys are still piling in too and ARTPOP Act II could be on the horizon as well.

I love Lady Gaga :enigma:

Hades

I was never obsessed with her so i don't expect anything from her. 🤷

People rely too much on celebrities and their achievements to feel more successful. 

HuffsAhoy

I can empathize some. When she announced the album was delayed from its original release date, I was absolutely FURIOUS and for the first time as a stan, I actually said "I hate Gaga for doing this!" But then, when she revealed why she chose to release a few weeks later (Together at Home), I felt like garbage. I've never been one of those fans who obsess over promo because I stan a few other artists who rarely do promotion for new music, and it doesn't kill me, so in that regard I never was able to really put myself in those fans' shoes. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PartySick
24 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

This is a mood. Although, I don't think it stems from her lack of showing interest that I don't show as much. I'm not sure what it is. I used to obsess about everything. Now as long as she puts out good music and maybe a video or two, I'm a happy fan.

It's called being an adult :vegas:

Whenever I read comments about her being "lazy" or "she doesn't care anymore" or "she's a sellout" I think one of two things: they're either 12 or they don't really know who tf Lady Gaga is.

🖤

Archived