💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whats Taking C2C-II So Long?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

It was suppostu be out in spring. In a month its summer and still no news on it. 

Do u think something has gone wrong? Could Tonys poor mental health have caused complications? :ohno:

Some might point to Gucci just finishing but Gaga already knew she was filming Gucci when they said spring plus it supposibly is already recorded

Illuminati

I read somewhere it might come in August but it could have been some stans delusion

RAMROD

Lady Gaga moved and wanted another take.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joshie S

Perhaps Gaga wanted to check in with Tony first after getting back before proceeding with any type of release plan. It's possible his dementia could be worsening. 

That's where my mind goes first.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

gabeoz
5 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I read somewhere it might come in August but it could have been some stans delusion

I think so. Wasn’t it his own family/estate that said this spring?

gabeoz
1 minute ago, Joshie S said:

Perhaps Gaga wanted to check in with Tony first after getting back before proceeding with any type of release plan. It's possible his dementia could be worsening. 

That's where my mind goes first.

This wouldn’t surprise me. Apparently he was forgetting recording songs right after recording them, maybe he just forgot :fatcat:

Miel
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

I think so. Wasn’t it his own family/estate that said this spring?

Yeah, in that news article.

That said, I don't think we've heard anything about it since!

3 points in and ready for more

LilyLark

People think it might be held until Tony's birthday at the end of the summer. Apparently his social media team (or something along those lines) has repeatedly brought up his birthday as of late. Who knows how wise that is considering his declining health, but then again the people who actually know him probably have factored that in.

Joshie S
24 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

This wouldn’t surprise me. Apparently he was forgetting recording songs right after recording them, maybe he just forgot :fatcat:

I was watching some interviews from C2C era and when Tony were asked a question (on occasion, not every question) he would often say "I don't remember". He had clear signs of it back then.

It makes sense for Gaga to be sensitive about the situation and obviously doesn't want to release it on the chance he is worsening.

I'm sure she wants to see him in person before moving ahead.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Pretty Please

Where did anyone officially say “coming this spring?”

you have to understand their life isnt revolved around our lack of gaga content. She was shooting a movie all of spring. My guess is itll be released closer to the holidays

Bonkers

just like everything you love, squirrels got it

Evil-Squirrel-pic.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

StarstruckIllusion

Maybe the Chromatica Ball being suddenly safe is what pushed the era back 

binoftrash

according to google spring ends with on june 20th so like maybe we still have time :enigma:

Archived