Nick Knight Talks Lady Gaga

Jocega

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Rebel said:

That was Steven Klein.

I got him mixed up with Steven Klein as well.Ā :smh:

littlepotter

I'm so disappointed but absolutely not surprised, I knew in my gut there's no way we're getting more. Honestly it's good for what it is. But way too good to stay a one minute commercial.Ā 

chaeri pls

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

I know I'm not crazy...didn't they say somewhere in the promo this was a "first look" or "first part" of the film...and the full was to come later or something?

https://www.domperignon.com/ww-en/inspirations/lady-gaga

^^ I think when this website first launched, it only had the "Part I: Enter the Queendom" section, so some fans thought future parts with more films would be eventually be released. But now as you can see there has since been a "Part II" added and it's just about the sculpture, not another music or fashion film featuring Gaga like predicted before. Who knows if we'll get more "Parts" or what they'll be like, but I was never optimistic enough to think we'd get more major footage like Part I tbh.

The other "Inspiration" people featured on the Dom site (like the link to Lenny Kravitz if you scroll down far enough) had multiple "Parts" published every so often, so that also fed the fan theory. I'd love if there were more outfits that we eventually get stills of, buuut that might be asking too much, Idk.

āš”šŸ²

SKANK

Ā 

50 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I know I'm not crazy...didn't they say somewhere in the promo this was a "first look" or "first part" of the film...and the full was to come later or something? Fans didn't just make that up out of nowhere but I am disappointed to hear directly from him that this is all we get...:saladga:

I guess the budget was not like the FAME campaign lol

Ā 

You aren't crazy, here is the thread from when it was released:

Ā 

When the commercial was initially released they said it was our "first look," and "part one," of their "film," with members of her team saying prior to its release that "the journey continues."

Perhaps more will eventually come out, but as of right now, I'm not sure how accurate those descriptions are. :toofunny:

Nick Knight and Gaga's teams embellished, as they do. Fan's over hyped themselves and made assumptions, as they do. So, there was a little confusion when it was released.

Ā 

Ā 

Fresco

omg, how does someone getĀ to do a year of paid work with no storyboard.Ā Ā 

PartySick

Y'all, wasn't the whole "full length coming later" just referring to the remix itself? I don't remember anything about a longer video :laughga:

šŸ–¤

Linus Gaga

I still cannot believe theĀ dancers dressed up and had makeup on, only for 2 seconds screen time

Hit me a message and say hi !

Guest Adarsh

Certain fans act so entitled about Gagaā€™s projects yet canā€™t even differentiate between two completely separate directorsĀ :billie:

Archived