💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Rain On Me becomes Gaga’s 2nd most streamed song on Spotify

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

SevenWonder

It's actually one of my favorite songs of Gaga's. And every single one of my GP friends love it. Even my straighties. Frankly, I'm shocked it wasn't bigger. 

tylerjs

It still makes me sad that one of her most popular songs of all time had to be dropped in the middle of a panettone :noparty: but yay anyway!

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

julz

It was an event when it was released. I cant think straight :ally: when it was announced until the mv was released. Obsessed. I watched many reaction videos after. I am so happy with the MV, and their genuine collab. It really feels like a Gaga-Ari song, not a Gaga song, which is really good. Plus the fact that finally, Gaga had a live performance with her song collab female partner (yes B im looking at u) (well, i guess i can count Christina) 

being positive, i look forward for more Chromatica content. :woohoo: ROM needs more live perfs.

Wet Fire

The song came out at one of the toughest times of my life. It uplifted my spirits in such ways I can't even tell. :heart:

ManMan

Can't stop replay and replay again~

One of my all time favorite. Gaga song

And it still chartting at no.11 (billboard dance/electronic digital song sales chart)

(the week of May 15 2021)

May 8

ROM 13

May 1

ROM 8

April 24

ROM 11

April 17 

ROM 5

April 10 

ROM 5

April 3

JD 6 ROM 8

March 27

JD 9  ROM 4

March 20

PF 3   BR 8   ROM 10  Paparazzi 16

March 13

PF 2   BE 7    ROM 22   Ppzzi 13

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

lilboyblue

"I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive" was a cultural reset it's true it's true

Archived