💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Urban Decay is launching an Official Prince makeup collection

Featured Posts

Lewis, Urban Decay, and Prince's estate have collaborated on a limited-edition, seven-piece makeup collection in memory of him and his most iconic works. As Lewis tells Allure, each of these products embodies Prince's work in a different and very special way. "The key elements of Prince's music and personality that Urban Decay brought to this collection, in my opinion, are quality, intention, practice, and not fitting in," she explains. 

Widely known as the artist's "Black Muse," Damaris influenced much of Prince's work, but he was just as influential to her — especially when it came to beauty and makeup. "Prince never specifically taught me about beauty and makeup. He showed me," Lewis recalls. "He made sure I knew the phrase, 'I am,' and that the words I choose to come after that in life were also who I was. I am beautiful or I am ugly. Both are me if I choose to be." That, she says, is a mentality she still carries with her every day.

Below is the exclusive reveal of every product in the Urban Decay x Prince collection, which you can buy individually or in a collector's vault for $250. 

U Got the Look Eye Shadow Palette, $55

Spoiler

PRINCE-UGOTTHELOOK-PALETTE-OPEN.jpg

A mirror and a close-up photo of one of Prince's dark, alluring, kohl-lined eyes frame the neutral, gold, and purple shadows that lie inside. Formula-wise, you can expect the same buttery, melt-to-the-touch texture that Urban Decay brings to its beloved Naked palettes. 

Let's Go Crazy Eye Shadow Palette, $55

Spoiler

PRINCE-LETSGOCRAZY-PIANOKEY.jpg

Kajal Eyeliners in So Dark and When Doves Cry, $25 each

Spoiler

PRINCE-KAJAI-WHENDOVESCRY-PENCIL-CLOSED.

https://www.allure.com/story/urban-decay-prince-makeup-collection-damaris-lewis-interview

chromatic puzea

I hate that this

PRINCE-UGOTTHELOOK-PALETTE-OPEN.jpg

reminded me of this

EW8wv32WoAEYu-K.jpg

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

bionic

The actual makeup looks great but Prince is surely rolling in his grave at the thought of this

buy bionic

Cello

I love the colours on the Let's Go Crazy palette :saira:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

tylerjs

This is the least prince thing I can think of lmao. Capitalism is a disease :enigma:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

freebit

This feels so bizarre and wrong. It would be different if he was still living.

GagaSine

I actually love the color stories, but bc Prince has passed away idk if I feel good about this collection...

The price too is :toofunny: $250...

Reginald

:wtf: Prince would hate this, lol.

I feel like all of his fans know that, but the GP would still buy it. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

TimisaMonster

This is so stupid...dead celebs still selling music, products, and concerts even when they're no longer here...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

:wtf: Prince would hate this, lol.

I feel like all of his fans know that, but the GP would still buy it. 

why would he hate this? i didn’t keep up with prince while he was alive or after 

30 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

lol he was a homophobe, who cares

also curious about this

PartySick
48 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

also curious about this

At his worst times, he was a "hate the sin, love the sinner" type. When he became more religious, he believed marriage should be between a man and a woman. All that aside, he still had no trouble working with LGBT people. He was even in a band with two chicks that ended up together, I think.

Idk, I'm not a Prince expert :laughga: most of my knowledge orbits around his relationship and co-stardom with MJ. He did tell MJ that he wouldn't duet Bad with him 'cause "I'm not saying 'your butt is mine' to you and you're DEFINITELY not saying it to me" :deadbanana:

đŸ–€

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

lol he was a homophobe, who cares

I thought he was gay 

Archived