• Grand Theft Auto 2
    • Grand Theft Auto III
    • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Grand Theft Auto V

Featured Posts

notyourplasticdoll

Yes, GTA III certainly has its own charm being a deep cut but I still voted for San Andreas which I played along with Vice City the most.

Queen Bitch

GTA V is the only one I finished so that I guess:awkney: Like I played almost all the others and they're great but I only ever finished V.

JaysAMess

It's between San Andreas and Vice City because the music for Vice City was amazing,

I'm definitely of the unpopular opinion, but the character of Niko Bellic from GTA IV and all of the supporting cast and city definitely cemented it as one of the best games in the entire series.  200.gif

Agunimon

Grand Theft Auto III > San Andreas > Vice City > 2

I haven't played IV or V.

CautiousLurker

Only fully played 5 so that one, tho I remember fiddling in SA and trying to get my character a date and of course I used the cheat to make him ripped af and as painful as it was for my gay a$$, I tried getting him a date with a girl AND SHE F*CKING REJECTED HIM cuz he wasn't chubby enough - THA NERVE... I could have just used another cheat, but I REFUSE - my man was a PRIME F*CKING SPECIMEN and that girl does NOT know what she missed out on, she can keep scouring the fringes of digital oblivion ALONE, she deserves to rot away forever lusting another human's touch :messga:

bionic

I think San Andreas is the only one I've played from start to finish

buy bionic

GagaSine

Gta V is the only one I've played from start to finish, love the story and characters 

Babylon Dynasty

Vice City, my first GTA :tony: (but SA is a masterpiece too)

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Babylon Dynasty
44 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I used the cheat to make him ripped af and as painful as it was for my gay a$$, I tried getting him a date with a girl

:ladyhaha:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Prostitute Barbie

Only have played V from beginning to end (so that’s my fave) and tried a little bit of San Andreas but I can’t with the graphics :poot:

Archived