• Grand Theft Auto 2
    • Grand Theft Auto III
    • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Grand Theft Auto V

Featured Posts

Helxig

Vice City was a huge part of my childhood and I swear I know that fictional city’s layout better than the irl city I live in :laughga: so it has a special place in my heart 

I think San Andreas was the peak of the franchise in terms of enjoyability both in and out of missions 

GTA V was incredibly advanced for the time and really expanded upon what they’d done in the past, but it’s really not fun to just mess around in outside the missions because of shitty AI, way op cops, lack of chaos which made the original games fun. But also the online playability is amazing!

I really hope they take feedback from the fans and make something amazing next time around!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ToxicHot

My all-time favorite is definitely GTA IV—this game (along with the DLCs) was EXTREMELY ahead of its time I feel.

Unfortunately, while GTA V is incredible both graphic-wise and gameplay-wise, the story was not very fulfilling and didn’t feel very.....compelling. It lacked so much in that aspect. 

I absolutely LOVE the classic trilogy. While San Andreas is definitely the best objectively, Vice City holds a super special place in my heart. :heart: It’s the first GTA I ever played and I love everything about the game—the soundtrack (especially!!!!), the map, the vibes, the humor. Out of those three, Vice City is absolutely my favorite.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

SlipAway

Didn’t expect GGD to get it right but yeah, San Andreas is definitely the best and always will be. 
I also agree Vice City had these pretty pink Miami aesthetics, I loved them like a lot :sara:

V will always have a special in my heart. 

Oriane

I have only played some of them unfortunately.

My favorite is GTA V, I actually only played it recently, it was good. Now I'm regularly playing online with a friend.

I tried GTA San Andreas, honestly not as good as I thought... It didn't age well and the story and missions are not really interesting. I haven't finished it yet.

I tried Vice City but the CD was too old and kept crashing after 10 minutes of game.

My introduction to Rockstar games was actually their other games (Bully, then Red Dead Redemption), out of all of these, my favorite is Red Dead Redemption.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

sillynate

GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City are THE BEST in the series gameplay wise but IV has a special place in my heart :heart: overall, it’s a sad story & tone in a mostly cool/bada$$ series :fatcat: Plus there’s a mission where you have to kill a homophobe for harassing your former war partner who just came out. I molotoved the hater :huntyga:

GTA V knocks every previous game out of the park gameplay-wise however I also consider it to be the death of the series & eventually R*ckstar as a whole but that’s another story :rip: 

off topic but Redemption 2 for me was just so damn amazing because of the improved realism and detail in pretty much every single activity from Redemption 1. I have literally ZERO complaints other than not being able to travel to Guarma once you leave it during the story campaign and Mexico (iykyk :fatcat:) But if you take a look at the files & stuff from users on Reddit and gtaforums, THERE WAS A LOT OF CUT CONTENT THAT WOULD'VE MADE THIS INCREDIBLE GAME EVEN MORE OUTFkn STANDING THAN IT IS. I just had to get that off my chest :vegas:

SlipAway
4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Redemption 2 

I actually tried to play it and I was like is this yeehaw GTA or whatever

River

RSJABBER :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

boyerased

IV

The story was everything and the 2 DLC’s.

GTAV’s map maybe gorgeous but I just find the story a bit lacking. Even if it’s a commentary on American culture. 

VC and SA are nostalgic but they don’t have that polish the HD games has. 

COOOK

I'll always have a sweet spot for Vice City, and San Andreas is incredible, but V takes the win with the map, graphics and the game's many, many possibilities

Bolkins

Probably vice city for the nostalgia, I spent my youth growing up there 

Archived