💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Cruella’ s First Reactions

NichuuB

Featured Posts

Galvon
4 hours ago, tylertremallose said:

its a different Anita. The cartoon is Anita Radcliffe, but the first live action its Anita Dearly and Cruella its Anita Darling...
but she was a fashion designer in those films as well i believe? 

The Anita in the Cruella movie seems to be a journalist? 

Aren't those last names just because she married Roger? He is also called Radcliffe and Dearly in those different adaptions.

They seem to make a big deal out of Anita and Cruella meeting in this new movie. If she really is meant to be a different character than Anita they could have given her a different name as well.

I read her last name is different again (I forgot what it was) but that must be her maiden name then.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
11 hours ago, COOOK said:

"& her version blows Glenn Close's version out of the water!"

Bold words, mama... Bold words...

not really, the movies with Glenn Close were not good

Close herself was iconic obviously 

Akiki
5 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I want to watch this because it looks so good but..I’m afraid the subject matter will be too disturbing with the whole kidnapping dogs for their fur. Yes I’m a big baby. :ohno:

It's a Disney movie. They made maleficent lame. Chill

tylertremallose
7 hours ago, Galvon said:

Aren't those last names just because she married Roger? He is also called Radcliffe and Dearly in those different adaptions.

They seem to make a big deal out of Anita and Cruella meeting in this new movie. If she really is meant to be a different character than Anita they could have given her a different name as well.

I read her last name is different again (I forgot what it was) but that must be her maiden name then.

well in the cartoon, cruella and anita were child friends

elijahfan

That might be the first time I'm excited about a Diney live-action remake in a while.

Chromatislaps
On 5/14/2021 at 11:23 PM, GagaSine said:

Tbh these reviewers sound like they were paid to be positive :awkney:

But i will hold judgement until I actually see the movie 

that's often the case for recent Disney movies, for instance with Star Wars: The Last Jedi, it generally received very unfavorable reviews by consumers, but very high reviews by critics. It makes one wonder if the critics are paid :lolly:

GagaSine
20 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

that's often the case for recent Disney movies, for instance with Star Wars: The Last Jedi, it generally received very unfavorable reviews by consumers, but very high reviews by critics. It makes one wonder if the critics are paid :lolly:

I heard Disney was offering like VIP screenings & swag for film critics/reviewers to give positive star wars reviews. I think some film youtubers were talking about it.

Whigney Houstan

She better still want to kill dogs to make coats.  tired of Disney watering down their most iconic villains 

Dreammonster
On 5/14/2021 at 8:07 PM, Adarsh said:

This 25 second clip outsold everyone with ease so they better watch their mouths while talking about the legendary Glenn

This scene literally scared the **** out of me as a kid. Like I was scared my grandma would turn into her...Lol

Dreammonster
On 5/15/2021 at 4:33 PM, Chromatislaps said:

Honey The Last Jedi was the best in that horrid sequel trilogy. I'm not even going to say sequel more like remake trilogy. It had an original story. 

Runway

We been knew disney does payola for reviews lol so this doesn’t mean anything 

Chromatislaps
30 minutes ago, Dreammonster said:

Honey The Last Jedi was the best in that horrid sequel trilogy. I'm not even going to say sequel more like remake trilogy. It had an original story. 

I just stated some facts ;) I know opinions differ, and some people enjoyed the movie

However a very large majority of Star Wars fans didn't like the direction of the story, and it was basically a soft reboot of the original trilogy with a weaker plot, and Rey was a picture perfect Mary Sue without any flaws and lacked character development that was relatable for most people (like struggles that were overcome...Rey was just talented from the get go, no interesting struggles like most classic hero's journey tales). and Luke unfortunately got the same hermit role as Yoda... which is kind uninspired and lazy in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
franminervini

I went last night to the cinema to watch it but with super low expectations and WOW it was so good! The fashion, the music... and both Emmas. You really need to go to the cinema! 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Archived