Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why hasn’t Katy Perry evolved?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Her last album was more generic pop. YAWN! :interestinga:

Her new song is a typical boring, basic and generic cookie cutter pop song nothing new. And it’s like a song catered towards Kindergartners, I don’t get it. She’s twelve years into her career and she really hasn’t evolved. Yes she’s tried many looks and this and that but that’s really hardly it. I will give her credit from going from pop rock to pure pop which was a shift in itself but ever since Teenage Dream which was 10 years ago, she just hasn’t evolved! Why? She could do so much better. Like when will we get experimental music from her, a multi genre album like BTW or Joanne or a full on dark and edgy era! I’m tired of the same thing over and over. Katy is no dummy, so why hasn’t she evolved? 

Anyone else annoyed about her lack of evolving and artistic integrity as an Artist? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Living

Agreed, usually Pokemon evolve fairly early on 🤔

Maybe she can’t like Pika?

Nathaniel Arven

Why did stans never evolved ? Why does mankind never evolves ? 

Ronk

I like her how she is, and don't care if she evolves.  Artists can stick with what made them famous and what the fans still enjoy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Focus

because she's out of her peak and doesnt care about charting anymore? at least katykats are getting, ermm new material :bradley:

Anderson123

Dr. Luke was the mastermind behind most of her early hits so with him gone things changed, she was a popstar made to just sell quick little singles. As for "Experimental music" lol, this is Katy Perry we're talking about, not Björk. The most diverse she can do was Witness and that wasn't well received simply because people listened to Katy for the generic radio hits, not because they were interested in her as an artist.

FFXIV WhiteMage
6 minutes ago, Living said:

Agreed, usually Pokemon evolve fairly early on 🤔

Maybe she can’t like Pika?

Pikachus usually evolve to Raichus but Ash's Pikachu refused to do so.

"Ash gave Pikachu a choice to evolve with the Thunder Stone after Pikachu lost to Lt. Surge's Raichu, but Pikachu chose not to evolve because he wanted to prove that he could defeat stronger Pokémon without evolving. This makes him the first of Ash's Pokémon to choose not to evolve." :poot:

The similarity is uncanny :air:

RAMROD

Because she is not an artist. Industry plant won't grow once they reach their highest point. The only way is down and then forgotten. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NFRatwell

Honestly I don’t really care. I’m not a huge stan so it’s none of my buisness really. She still makes good songs.

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

or a full on dark and edgy era

I hate this so much,  everyone does not have to make edgy music to be taken seriously . Dark themes does not make music anymore meaningful

SchwineLove

Because she has no artistic integrity, period. I wish she trace back on how she got to OOTB, teenage dream, and prism musically, and then try to achieve that again.

Or maybe she just doesn't care for commercial success anymore. She just wants to settle with Orlando and have a good sex daily *dayum*

RenegAde

And can we just leave katy alone to make the kind of music she wants to . No one is going to stay on top forever . Whether they evolve or not 

This has been a constant discussion for year's  regarding her career and it's getting a little old 

SchwineLove
4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Dr. Luke was the mastermind behind most of her early hits so with him gone things changed, she was a popstar made to just sell quick little singles. As for "Experimental music" lol, this is Katy Perry we're talking about, not Björk. The most diverse she can do was Witness and that wasn't well received simply because people listened to Katy for the generic radio hits, not because they were interested in her as an artist.

Ah this makes sense yeah

SchwineLove
Just now, RenegAde said:

And can we just leave katy alone to make the kind of music she wants to . No one is going to stay on top forever 

But does she know what kind of music she wants to now that's the question. She's just being afloat

Archived