Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nicki Minaj accused of taking drugs during Insta live

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Nicki was a bit off on yesterday's instagram live stream and fans noticed. Nicki herself sort of confirmed it at one point where she was giggling, moved the camera away, took whatever she took and then she giggled to her friend and said her fans basically know exactly what she had just done or w.e insinuating she took some sort od drug on livestream on insta... Basically fans also pointed out how Nicki was constantly having a runny nose and she just seemed off.

Then Azealia Banks apparently jumped into the bandwagon and started attacking Nicki and said she was taking something and was a bad mother etc..etc... and that Nicki's new record sucks and that Up by Cardi is better or w/e

This also is not the first time Nicki has apparently been called out or accused if taking harder drugs. I am really hoping she is ok and alright overall...her new fiance / husband is really REALLY toxic and dangerous and has been a bad influence but that's outside the point.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nevermind997

I mean I wouldn't be surprised considering who she married and who she is having a baby with... But let's not assume these things 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Nevermind997 said:

I mean I wouldn't be surprised considering who she married and who she is having a baby with... But let's not assume these things 

What’s there to assume? She literally did it in front of people while the camera was away from her.. 

RenegAde

7 minutes ago, dit said:

Then Azealia Banks apparently jumped into the bandwagon and started attacking Nicki and said she was taking something and was a bad mother etc..etc... and that Nicki's new record sucks and that Up by Cardi is better or w/e

When will this woman just stop being such an attention seeker 

HelloBarbara

And? So what? She’s an adult making her own decisions!

Hiiieee

Regina George
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

her body her choice I guess

5 minutes ago, HelloBarbara said:

And? So what? She’s an adult making her own decisions!

Excuse me? She has younger fans. I don’t care about her taking drugs but she can do it somewhere where people are not watching. Shamelessly doing it on Instagram live is just gross and irresponsible because her fans will see it and they’ll want to do it themselves. 

Esteban

Gosh when I will be famous I hope people let me sniff whatever I want ! 

Stafani Versace

Yeah she was sniffing hella on that live.

She did say “Flyer than a kite. I get higher than Rapunzel. Keep ya Snow White I can buy it by the bundle” on itty bitty piggy which she literally rereleased last night lmfao.

Hurem

Y’all lived for that f-word doing poppers on live stream Gaga did for Marsha P. Johnson fundraiser, but Nicki is out of line for doing drugs off camera? Bye :billie:

Rebel

Hope she controls it this time cause her popping pills and doing coke a lot was what ruined the Queen era.

OMonster

The drug use in celebrity circles is actually kinda scary. They look like they lead the 'perfect' life but they're all dependent on drugs that are probably, deep down, ruining their lives. I do hope Gaga doesn't lean on drugs like she used to. I really, really hope not. That stuff is pure evil. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived