đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nicki Minaj accused of taking drugs during Insta live

dit

Featured Posts

Benji

To be fair to Nicki, she doesn’t hop on a high horse and tell people to do anything social justice related.  I’m a firm believer in your body, your choice with drugs but don’t act like you’re doing good when you’re contributing to an awful problem in the world.

You can’t be telling people to go vegan or support a group of people or country whilst your bumping powder that has costed countless amount of lives :bradley:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
16 hours ago, Hurem said:

You don't because society made smoking and drinking acceptable. If they were also illegal, you'd probably think they are the worst thing ever.

Agree with you 100%. Drugs that change your state of mind are drugs nonetheless. The fact that they are legal does not change the fact that they alter your state of mind either. So it is very hypocritical to judge people who use certain drugs when oneself has admitted to using altering mind drugs; poppers included. 

TheOriginalOne

Omg that third video...

Not drake asking people if they know that Nicki is releasing new music and everyone saying no :bradley:

barbietingz

she did a live and confirmed she wasnt on drugs. not surprised gagadaily took the first oppotunity to attack a black woman. 

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, barbietingz said:

she did a live and confirmed she wasnt on drugs. not surprised gagadaily took the first oppotunity to attack a black woman. 

I think it’s less of a GGD thing, and more of a “there are cardi b stans on this site that will attack Nicki for anything” kind of thing :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Aleks

Not people dragging her without any proof of her actually doing drug$ on live... :air:

That spot under her nose could be anything from highlighter to setting powder. She also did her makeup herself, so of course it might not be as professionally done as if it were done by her makeup artist.

The fact she has a runny nose could be... I don’t know... a cold, maybe? :billie:
Also, the “swiping sound” could be literally anything/anyone in the room, I don’t know how this confirms anything...

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Archived