• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

parents should raise their kids
and they can do it without any help from a celebrity

everyone should fight for a better world
and we want celebrities to speak up and use their platform, because we don't have it, people are dying and there's nothing more we can do

there's a difference

Fair point.

I don't disagree that they should use their platform to speak up about things. That wasn't the point of my post. It was about their influence and what they should and shouldn't be doing with it.

OMonster
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Yeah I've seen it happen around me and it's not cute or glamorous. And I'm not super anti-drugs either but I definitely have an opposition to a lot of them because of my experiences. I've been learning a lot the past couple years how incredibly prevalent drug use is though and it kinda shocked me too

Same experience. It's very enlightening and disheartening at the same time. 

subtext / fantasy

The Z
1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

I’m so glad Gaga never did any of this :ally:DNZ39iYUIAAQ2e0.jpg

This pic :air:

JusKeepBreathin

If she's taking hard drugs I feel sorry for her and I hope she gets help. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SharGaga

Did yall miss all the drug references? I took half a pill, I'm on some dumb scheibe lol? But now I have to watch that IG live to see for myself LOL. 

Joshie
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Not all of us do and I'm f.ucking sick of the assumption that gay men are just all heavy drug users so please drop it

I didn't say anything about being irresponsible or being 'heavy' users. I just assumed the majority of the adult population had done some drugs in their lifetime, no need to get touchy about it.

GagasEarCondom

I cant imagine being a celebrity

Getting screamed at constantly and the pressure to be perfect and a good role model...

Chile Anyways Stream Beam Me Up Scotty

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

skaxboy

3:39

Nicki just likes to p-p-party.  She did also have a line in “Feelin Myself” where she says “I’m in love with the COCO!”

M i K E Y

I’m more concerned about her baby cause... yes it’s her decision but she should think of her child 

ANTI WP
15 hours ago, Regina George said:

Excuse me? She has younger fans. I don’t care about her taking drugs but she can do it somewhere where people are not watching. Shamelessly doing it on Instagram live is just gross and irresponsible because her fans will see it and they’ll want to do it themselves. 

Aren't you the BIGGEST Dua Lipa stan in this forum ???? The double standards with you at times 

i didn't know posting pics with alcohol and cigarettes and roaming around without a mask during pandemic is a GOOD ROLE MODEL for children !!! :ohwell:

i'm not coming for dua and i'm not a nicki fan too .... i didn't expect a low comment like this from you regina.... cause most of the time your posts are awesome and nice to read .... dua and nicki can have sex in insta live ... if they want to .... its parent's duty to protect their children from watching this kinda stuff 

have a great day 

Regina George
7 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Aren't you the BIGGEST Dua Lipa stan in this forum ???? The double standards with you at times 

i didn't know posting pics with alcohol and cigarettes and roaming around without mask less during pandemic is a GOOD ROLE MODEL for children !!! :ohwell:

i'm not coming for dua and i'm not a nicki fan too .... i didn't expect a low comment like this from you regian .... cause most of the time your posts are awesome and nice to read .... dua and nicki can have sex in insta live ... if they want to .... its parents duty to protect their children 

have a great day 

I don’t think smoking and drinking is as bad as coke. But I do see what you mean and I’m sorry I came off as someone who doesn’t equally judge people. I do think tho if Dua did drugs online on instagram live (I’m not saying Nicki did, I’m just assuming) I’d unstan her immediately. 

urgirl

id be wayyyyyy more surprised if she didnt do coke regularly than if she did, I assume all celebs do

Thomas P
5 hours ago, Regina George said:

Excuse me? She has younger fans. I don’t care about her taking drugs but she can do it somewhere where people are not watching. Shamelessly doing it on Instagram live is just gross and irresponsible because her fans will see it and they’ll want to do it themselves. 

Then don’t let young fans watch her lives :vegas:

That being said, the glorification of drugs and its acceptance is a little scary because they do ruin lives (no matter how rich or famous you are)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived