💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nicki Minaj accused of taking drugs during Insta live

dit

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Wait WHAT? In what part of the video did she “turn the camera away and say her fans knew exactly what she was doing?”. I watched the live as it happened and I don’t remember that at all. :awkney: My connection was choppy but if you wanna send receipts then go ahead. (EDIT: Oh okay, this was the part where she was trying to get Drake on the live I think. But still, that doesn’t prove anything? The sniffing was happening a lot even before Drake came on??)

She was sniffing a lot but said she was crying before the live because she received a personal letter/gift and had to redo her makeup afterwards. I mean... say what you want about her but do y’all think if she would actually do this she would make it that obvious? I mean it is what it is, just like most people I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. :shrug: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hyperballad
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

How's is traveling around the globe during a pandemic worse than being high 24/7 and saying it loud.I mean both are not good examples but saying this like Dua is the worst celebrity example for younger kids is bulls-

Not comparable in how bad they are. But the difference was that Gaga at least tried hiding it and not making it extremely obvious whereas Dua was constantly posting about it, even after she kept getting dragged to hell and back lol

Joshie

Oh come on girls, as if we don't dabble in the good stuff from time to time. You think all these celebrities ain't functioning on it? Girl.

If she's got younger fans listening to any of her tracks outside of Starships, I blame their parenting, not Nicki.

pop a 911

I’m so glad Gaga never did any of this :ally:DNZ39iYUIAAQ2e0.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Helxig
19 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I know! That's really shocked me, to be honest. People are way too quick to accept or even celebrate drug use nowadays. I understand that everyone has their reasons - and I know that drugs can provide an escape to trauma - but I don't believe it should be glamourised or normalised in any way. Drugs and alcohol can destroy lives and it doesn't matter how much money you have. 

Yeah I've seen it happen around me and it's not cute or glamorous. And I'm not super anti-drugs either but I definitely have an opposition to a lot of them because of my experiences. I've been learning a lot the past couple years how incredibly prevalent drug use is though and it kinda shocked me too

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig
4 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Yeah and now she calls it 'the white devil' and talks about how destructive it is and how she stays clear away from it

P.S. that could also be flashback from translucent powder

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Lmfao Istg monsters are truly hypocrites. It’s giving very much misgynoir 

Helxig
19 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Oh come on girls, as if we don't dabble in the good stuff from time to time. You think all these celebrities ain't functioning on it? Girl.

If she's got younger fans listening to any of her tracks outside of Starships, I blame their parenting, not Nicki.

Not all of us do and I'm f.ucking sick of the assumption that gay men are just all heavy drug users so please drop it

FentyGa

ok? that’s her business lol

yall judging as if most people don’t experiment with drugs at one point or another

holy scheisse
31 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Starships: were higher than a motherf**ker:lolly:

myluis617
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yeah and now she calls it 'the white devil' and talks about how destructive it is and how she stays clear away from it

P.S. that could also be flashback from translucent powder

Looking more like flashback her undereyes are also brightened. But it could also be coke. 

Pennywise

I mean, we have many, many legitimate reasons to hate Nicki without including drugs at all, so... :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Luke78619

Meh who cares what people do with their lives, she didn’t do it on camera (if she did actually take coke) and younger fans aren’t gonna think that she’s snorting coke off camera. They shouldn’t even know what that is tbh 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Agunimon

I don't understand. You guys say it's not her responsibility to raise someone's children (which I agree with), then want celebrities to speak up about world affairs which is not their responsibility either. 

Archived