💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nicki Minaj accused of taking drugs during Insta live

dit

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
18 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Excuse me? She has younger fans. I don’t care about her taking drugs but she can do it somewhere where people are not watching. Shamelessly doing it on Instagram live is just gross and irresponsible because her fans will see it and they’ll want to do it themselves. 

Did we watch the same video? Cuz I didn’t see her doing anything 

I watched it live and she went away and paused the video cuz the guy was searching for drake on requests to bring him into the live.

people really assume the worst and then say dumb shite lol yikes 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

The drug use in celebrity circles is actually kinda scary. They look like they lead the 'perfect' life but they're all dependent on drugs that are probably, deep down, ruining their lives. I do hope Gaga doesn't lean on drugs like she used to. I really, really hope not. That stuff is pure evil. 

I mean, just look at the support for her drug use in this thread alone... it's not just celebs, it's eeeeverywhere. Celebs just glorify that lifestyle and normalise it for regular people

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Did we watch the same video? Cuz I didn’t see her doing anything 

I watched it live and she went away and paused the video cuz the guy was searching for drake on requests to bring him into the live.

people really assume the worst and then say dumb shite lol yikes 

She literally moved the camera, did it and said “they all know what I’m doing” :neyde: It’s pretty clear what she’s doing

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I mean, just look at the support for her drug use in this thread alone... it's not just celebs, it's eeeeverywhere. Celebs just glorify that lifestyle and normalise it for regular people

And they all are coming for celebrities for the stupidest reasons. Just few days ago they came for Dua for saying that health workers deserve raise but are here defending Nicki doing drugs on live. I have to laugh. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Is any of her young fans your child?

No? So move on

It's parents' responsibility to watch after their kids and teach them what is good and what is not, not Nicki Minaj

And her music is nothing but sex and money

So she's clearly not for children anyway

Who hurt you this time? Sending lots of love

Regina George
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Who is the hurt one? Lol

I'm not crying over a rapper having a runny nose

But you’re crying over me having an opinion tho.. Coming for me disrespectfully and being rude af won’t help anyone. Fix your attitude.

HuffsAhoy
22 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Y’all lived for that f-word doing poppers on live stream Gaga did for Marsha P. Johnson fundraiser, but Nicki is out of line for doing drugs off camera? Bye :billie:

Imagine comparing something as harmless as poppers to cocaine? :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

myluis617

Yall she said it was cause of her makeup and I do believe her. I have had times when I do my makeup and it irritates my face and I start tearing up and or my nose would get snotty. One of the worst parts of doing my makeup. 
Also it is not a new record its an old mixtape put on streaming services. 

SlipAway
42 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Excuse me? She has younger fans. I don’t care about her taking drugs but she can do it somewhere where people are not watching. Shamelessly doing it on Instagram live is just gross and irresponsible because her fans will see it and they’ll want to do it themselves. 

She’s not their mama, she’s not responsible for anyone except her own child. If she wants to snort coke live, she can!

Regina George
2 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

You putting parents responsibility to rise their kids on a random woman is not an opinion

and I didn't say anything rude to you, in fact you are the one who is sarcastic with no reason

You did tho. Your tone was really rude. I understand your point and I as a woman understand how that could be a problem but I also do think that celebrities have responsibilities to their young fans. Not that they should stop doing what they want but the least they can do is to do it when fans are not watching. 

Quentin

What was the fan interaction where Gaga seemed high and said something rude about a fan during the BTW era? I forgot

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived