💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga announces collaboration with UN

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so.. is this to distract us from getting new music? seriously, if you want to help do it in private, keep it for yourself, africa: hollywood's new fetish

The Lady in white is official with the UN. I could see her become a new UNICEF ambassador. Well done, Gaga, trying to do the most good with all that power.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

madonna adopted two children from africa and also built a school for little girls in malawi

off-topic.

:nails:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

so.. is this to distract us from getting new music? seriously, if you want to help do it in private, keep it for yourself, africa: hollywood's new fetish

How could celebrities do it in private even if she wanted to? Besides, aren't they trying to set an example by their actions?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

BadHeavyMetalQueen

When I read the title I thought 'UN' must be some rapper she's doing a song with.

Pleased it's for a good cause.

Same here :smh:

So proud of her :giveup:

madonna adopted two children from africa and also built a school for little girls in malawi

the question was just for fun, tho..

o admire madge for that.

How could celebrities do it in private even if she wanted to? Besides, aren't they trying to set an example by their actions?

I meant doing it in private by not posting pictures yourself, i am tired of seeing celebrities doing their "charity" in public

giskardsb

are you the new designated troll?

Archived