"empower yourself"

Yes, let's listen to this 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelita
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

I mean the production is a bop but I am so tired of the same message in all of her songs.

Nobody on her team has the courage to tell her that this cheap victimism doesn't sell? :icega:

Adelita
47 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

I want to say something, but then I will be labeled as Katy Hater, Toxic Psycho- so I'll keep my mouth shut :messga:

Tell em ma'am :flutter:

bootlicker

I don’t think that Katy needs to “evolve”. I think she’s making music that she likes to make and feels happy about. She’s had a great career and deserves to make music for the pleasure of making music, while also transitioning into having a happy family life with a new child. If anything she gives her fans more than expected of her, especially during the pandemic with her AR performances, so I’ll always give her my support. 

Justin Drew Bieber
5 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Katy, just like Pikachu, refuses to evolve :awkney:

No Way Sauce GIF by Joe Budden Network

illySpencer

Why I'm not even suprised about all the negativity here ? It's a collab, not Katy's music for a new album of her. Just chill and enjoy the music. 

Shav33l

It's a good song, y'all need to chill tf out 🤦‍♂️

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

RAMROD

This is the Pokémon song?!! :billie:

I want a refund, and I don't even pay any cents to begin with!! :triggered:  :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Adelita said:

Touché :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HIM820
1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel but she needs to evolve as an artist and stop releasing songs that sound the same. Pokemon would’ve wanted a hit and this isn’t it. :yennefer:

I really don’t think Pokemon cares about a hit... LOL this is just little collab publicity (not that a hit wouldn’t be happily excepted, just definitely not the goal here) 

and I somewhat agree. Wouldn’t mind hearing something new but not bothered by her using similar sounds kinda like comfort food hits the best when you need it the most. If that’s not your tea then it’s cool. THOUGH I would rather her do a new sound for something leading to an album, not a one off single collab :bear:

illySpencer

I think the real problem here, is that some of you are jaleous that Katy is still doing music and feading her fanbase when GaGa is not. Starving Monsters are the worst... 

ManMan
1 hour ago, julz said:

Which Pokemon do you want Gaga to be with in a music video :lolga: I say Galarian Rapidash

eternatus dialga giratina jynx

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

ProfessionalClown

THIS IS SO ADORABLE. Why everyone gotta be so bitter like seriously.

girl is just living her best life rn being a mom and just having fun with her music.

ProfessionalClown
30 minutes ago, Adelita said:

she thought she did something your honor.

Archived