Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Great now we're ignoring forced displacement and painting it as "expelled". Maybe the nakba was also a lie hmmm

Nakba is not a lie..this is historical proof.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Baby said:

You put words in my mouth again, I did not say we killed them.  If I do not swear allegiance to a particular country it makes sense that I would not be accepted into it

Imagine swearing allegiance to the same colinizers that murdered your families and took over your land. Just imagine doing that. Stop trying to rewrite history, you sound ridiculous.

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • Thanks 1
alsemanche
1 minute ago, Baby said:

Nakba is not a lie..this is historical proof.

So is forced displacement and colonization and ethnic cleansing.

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Baby said:

You put words in my mouth again, I did not say we killed them.  If I do not swear allegiance to a particular country it makes sense that I would not be accepted into it

you have no proof. only proof is that they were killed and explled by isarelli european miltias. U saying "they didnt plead allegience" has 0 addition to the stroy. According to your logic ISrael can invade italy and Germany for supporting nazis. Dude just shut up and leave. u have no point 0 facts when I showed u facts. and u still use ur grandfather and ur experience in IDF as a source. go get ****ed by "arab man" and have fun. if u are right, Israel is getting what it wants, commiting genocide with no consequence. IF deep down u believe ur lies then go and ignore us.

First time I see people in power live in fear of being exposed

COME ON GAYS!!
Just now, alsemanche said:

Imagine swearing allegiance to the same colinizers that murdered your families and took over your land. Just imagine doing that. Stop trying to rewrite history, you sound ridiculous.

I don't rewrite history, you rewrite it.

alsemanche
Just now, Baby said:

I don't rewrite history, you rewrite it.

Nope, history shows very clearly how your people colonized Palestine. But your Zionist vision is too blinded to see the facts, clearly .

1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

you have no proof. only proof is that they were killed and explled by isarelli european miltias. U saying "they didnt plead allegience" has 0 addition to the stroy. According to your logic ISrael can invade italy and Germany for supporting nazis. Dude just shut up and leave. u have no point 0 facts when I showed u facts. and u still use ur grandfather and ur experience in IDF as a source. go get ****ed by "arab man" and have fun. if u are right, Israel is getting what it wants, commiting genocide with no consequence. IF deep down u believe ur lies then go and ignore us.

First time I see people in power live in fear of being exposed

You have shown me facts and I agree with them. btw, pay attention to the form of your disrespectful conversation.  too bad you can't have a mature conversation without swearing me all thr time.

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Nope, history shows very clearly how your people colonized Palestine. But your Zionist vision is too blinded to see the facts, clearly .

Because it was Palestine! No one denys it! Palestine was a land of british, arabs and jews. But It is hard for you to accept it.

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Baby said:

Palestine was a land of british

British? Britain located in northern Europe, no? or is it because they gave the Europeans the land they dont even own?

COME ON GAYS!!
alsemanche
Just now, Baby said:

Because it was Palestine! No one denys it! Palestine was a land of british, arabs and jews. But It is hard for you to accept it.

Palestine was the land of Palestinians, then it was colonized the British and then by Zionists. Indigenous Jews aren't colonizers, and no one said that. However, Zionists who flocked from Europe and the US (and who still do) and settled there and claimed the land are colonizers. Stop doing the most to justify the colonizing and genocidal nature of Israel. Nothing justifies it. 

Just now, Aphroditus said:

British? Britain located in northern Europe, no? or is it because they gave the Europeans the land they dont even own?

Seriously.. read some history about palestine. No offense, it is important.

1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Palestine was the land of Palestinians, then it was colonized the British and then by Zionists. Indigenous Jews aren't colonizers, and no one said that. However, Zionists who flocked from Europe and the US (and who still do) and settled there and claimed the land are colonizers. Stop doing the most to justify the colonizing and genocidal nature of Israel. Nothing justifies it. 

Just read history.

ARTPOP
13 minutes ago, Baby said:

You have shown me facts and I agree with them. btw, pay attention to the form of your disrespectful conversation.  too bad you can't have a mature conversation without swearing me all thr time.

you didnt, you said they "left". You said u had a hot date I am just reminding you that the more u lie the more u are getting exposed. I asked you for  proof of the stuff u said and provided nothing and u kept calling me names "I bet you are muslim" I am not muslim but what about it? Israeli propaganda is about dividing us. We dont care. We live and love each other, I dont care if any of them is of any religion.

Only Israelis have a society built reminiscing Nazis Germany of a "superior race". Most of your politcians said that even 

Edited by Aphroditus
COME ON GAYS!!
ARTPOP

Seriously.. read some history about palestine. No offense, it is important.

provide evidence this land has anything to do with Britain before the last colonization. stop saying read history if u cant provide facts on what u are saying

COME ON GAYS!!
alsemanche

Just read history.

No you do that, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and are just spewing Zionist lies.