MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

Just now, Aphroditus said:

Palestinians are native to the land! No force is allowed to remove them whether you agree to it or no. What is not clicking in your head

No one forcing them.. people need to pay rent if they want to live in this country.. they didn't pay rent for 50 years 🤷‍♂️

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

2 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

It has both deaths. Do the total yourselves, I am sure you did math. 

About 7,000 deaths in 20 years. Some of them are terrorists, some of them are innocent people which is exactly what happen in a war unfortunatley.. 

ARTPOP
19 minutes ago, Baby said:

About 7,000 deaths in 20 years. Some of them are terrorists, some of them are innocent people which is exactly what happen in a war unfortunatley.. 

and you ignored the 400,000 in 1948 good job. 

COME ON GAYS!!
ARTPOP
23 minutes ago, Baby said:

No one forcing them.. people need to pay rent if they want to live in this country.. they didn't pay rent for 50 years 🤷‍♂️

People who own the land dont have to pay, you should pay for your crimes

COME ON GAYS!!
alsemanche
23 minutes ago, Baby said:

Ah yes lemme go steal your house, live there, then force you to pay rent for it. That makes total sense. Just say you're fully pro-colonization and go 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Ah yes lemme go steal your house, live there, then force you to pay rent for it. That makes total sense. Just say you're fully pro-colonization and go 

I did not know that my Persian grandfather still owns his house in Tehran even though he was expelled from the country when he was young just because he is Jewish ... I also did not know that my grandparents from Poland still own the house in Warsaw even though Hitler threw them away and killed all their brothers .. and besides, in Israel's war of independence, all Arab armies from the world attacked us and warned all Palestinian Arabs to flee their homes so as not to die because they want to destroy Israel. It is their problem that we won the war and whoever fled the house betrayed Israel. 🤷‍♂️

ARTPOP
Just now, Baby said:

Arab armies from the world attacked us and warned all Palestinian Arabs to flee their homes so as not to die because they want to destroy Israel. It is their problem that we won the war and whoever fled the house betrayed Israel.

If thats what u think happened? Didn’t u ask for facts and I provided sources one of which is actually jewish? Or u just want to spews bs? Go back to the IDF and practice your hatred 

COME ON GAYS!!
1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

If thats what u think happened? Didn’t u ask for facts and I provided sources one of which is actually jewish? Or u just want to spews bs? Go back to the IDF and practice your hatred 

It is not black or white.. some of them were expelled from the country because they did not agree to the existence of Israel. 

ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, Baby said:

I did not know that my Persian grandfather still owns his house in Tehran even though he was expelled from the country when he was young just because he is Jewish ... I also did not know that my grandparents from Poland still own the house in Warsaw even though Hitler threw them away and killed all their brothers .. and besides, in Israel's war of independence, all Arab armies from the world attacked us and warned all Palestinian Arabs to flee their homes so as not to die because they want to destroy Israel. It is their problem that we won the war and whoever fled the house betrayed Israel. 🤷‍♂️

Didnt u say u have a "hot date with an arab man tonight" ? how about u go ? or the IDF didnt pay for that? :fan:

Edited by Aphroditus
COME ON GAYS!!
alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Baby said:

You're disgusting. 

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Baby said:

some of them were expelled from the country because they did not agree to the existence of Israel. 

lol again Nazi logic." If you dont agree that we are superior we kill u "

COME ON GAYS!!

Didnt u say u have a "hot date with an arab man tonight" ? how about u go ? of the IDF didnt pay fo that? :fan:

Ok, change the subject then.. and yes I am getting ready 😁

alsemanche

Great now we're ignoring forced displacement and painting it as "expelled". Maybe the nakba was also a lie hmmm

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Baby said:

Ok, change the subject then.. and yes I am getting ready 😁

I hope u dont kill him

COME ON GAYS!!

lol again Nazi logic." If you dont agree that we are superior we kill u "

You put words in my mouth again, I did not say we killed them.  If I do not swear allegiance to a particular country it makes sense that I would not be accepted into it