Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread


SamanthaC

Featured Posts

alsemanche
 

 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • alsemanche

    314

  • ARTPOP

    222

  • Bambino

    167

  • lego

    132

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

Elohim

I love it when americans talking about colinizing and genocide :oops:

Israel might be everything that u say, but good luck on finding 8 millions jews a new place on earth

  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino

This is so tragic. They're bombing streets that lead the hospital, and y'all tell me this is self-defense? This is a genocide. These criminals are targeting civilians. No prior warnings of anything.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino
1 minute ago, Elohim said:

I love it when americans talking about colinizing and genocide

Israel might be everything that u say, but good luck on finding 8 millions jews a new place on earth

USA seems pretty big and they're such fans.

Stop turning this into some sort of a right to exist thingy when it's not. Go tell that to the 750,000 Palestinians that were displaced out of their homes and villages in 1948. What did nobody think of them? Are they not human beings that deserve to exist and live too?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Elohim said:

I love it when americans talking about colinizing and genocide :oops:

Israel might be everything that u say, but good luck on finding 8 millions jews a new place on earth

I love it when someone assumes everyone is American :oops: Especially when most people who are calling out Israel for its crimes aren't Americans :oops: 

And maybe Zionists should have thought of where to go when Palestine gets decolonized before mass migrating to it :oops: Maybe their beloved allies can host them since they care for their wellbeing so much :oops:

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

Translation:

* Dr. Ashraf Al Qidra, spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza *

The death toll from Israeli occupation forces' targeted attacks on Al-Wehda Street in Gaza last night increased to 23 martyrs and 50 different injuries, most of them children and women.

The ambulance and civil defense teams are still searching under the rubble until this moment.

 

 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Elohim
29 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I love it when someone assumes everyone is American :oops: Especially when most people who are calling out Israel for its crimes aren't Americans :oops: 

And maybe Zionists should have thought of where to go when Palestine gets decolonized before mass migrating to it :oops: Maybe their beloved allies can host them since they care for their wellbeing so much :oops:

Maybe the suffering Palestinians can have a great life in Jordan where 80% of the population are Palestinians.

As an left-wing israeli, who has some of palestians friends, some even frim Ramallah, I can tell u that I am ashamed of some of my country actions.

 The truth is that the only option for this conflict to end is to live together, cause both sides are nit going to vanish.

Ur "genocide" and "colinizing" talk wroth to sh1t, believe me 💜 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

Death toll of the Al-Wehda street massacre has risen to 26, with 50 injuries. Tens of people are still under the rubble. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
Just now, Elohim said:

Maybe the suffering Palestinians can have a great life in Jordan where 80% of the population are Palestinians.

You really said let's just kick them out of their land altogether so we can live alone in it huh? And you call yourself leftist? I have to laugh

 

1 minute ago, Elohim said:

Ur "genocide" and "colinizing" talk wroth to sh1t, believe me 💜 

To you. Tell that to the 26 civilians your army just murdered last night. 

 

2 minutes ago, Elohim said:

The truth is that the only option for this conflict to end is to live together, cause both sides are nit going to vanish.

And don't talk about living together when you just said Palestinians should just move to Jordan

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

I love how leftism  in Israel is basically right-wing ideology sugarcoated with "I have Arab friends" and "I don't like my government" but also denying or justifying genocide 0.5 seconds later

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I love how leftism  in Israel is basically right-wing ideology sugarcoated with "I have Arab friends" and "I don't like my government"

:lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Elohim
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

You really said let's just kick them out of their land altogether so we can live alone in it huh? And you call yourself leftist? I have to laugh

 

To you. Tell that to the 26 civilians your army just murdered last night. 

 

And don't talk about living together when you just said Palestinians should just move to Jordan

Yeah yeah, when all this war-phase is over, and all the lovely instagram posts are gone, u'll keep moving to the next horrible thing in earth, maybe BLM, maybe some anti-semetic stuff..

We are going to have to live with each other, and get back to normal thinkibg how to really deal with the situation, cause this cinfluct is not black ir white, it has alot if greys in it. This confluct is not an instagram post or a tweet sadly for u.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Yeah yeah, when all this war-phase is over, and all the lovely instagram posts are gone, u'll keep moving to the next horrible thing in earth, maybe BLM, maybe some anti-semetic stuff..

We are going to have to live with each other, and get back to normal thinkibg how to really deal with the situation, cause this cinfluct is not black ir white, it has alot if greys in it. This confluct is not an instagram post or a tweet sadly for u.

Gaslighting at its finest. Kindly f*ck off and go justify your murderous 'nation''s actions that you so apparently don't agree with somewhere else, no one's stupid enough to believe your idiotic cOmPlICaTeD narrative (unless they're your fellow Zionists of course)  

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino
2 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Yeah yeah, when all this war-phase is over, and all the lovely instagram posts are gone, u'll keep moving to the next horrible thing in earth, maybe BLM, maybe some anti-semetic stuff..

We are going to have to live with each other, and get back to normal thinkibg how to really deal with the situation, cause this cinfluct is not black ir white, it has alot if greys in it. This confluct is not an instagram post or a tweet sadly for u.

This isn't a war.

You can't co-exist with a regime that regularly practices apartheid and intentionally wants to exist on a land at the expense of others.

This is a black or white case; you're either with the oppressed or with the oppressor.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

Also can someone explain to me this sudden anger at Instagram and Twitter posts? Last time I checked, these platforms were on Israel's side so y'all should be happy with them?? Or is it because Zionists feel threatened by how easily their propaganda is falling apart? :billie:

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...