Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

FATCAT

There’s just too much hostility in this thread. People are dying at the hands of forces beyond their control, let’s keep that in mind.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

alsemanche

A little over an hour ago, news spread about warnings being giving out to the people inside the Al-Jalaa tower in Gaza. The tower houses offices of media outlets like Al Jazeera and The Associated Press. Journalists evacuated the building immediately, leaving most of the equipment and practically everything else behind. 

Around an hour later, missiles were shot by the Internal Occupying Forces at the tower and it was destroyed

This is yet another attack that aims at silencing the truth and destroying media property is not a new technique used by the Zionist occupiers. This is full-on infrastructural violence. 

This thread will probably be closed sooner or later like the other threads, but the news still needs to be shared and spread. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 34
  • Thanks 1
Monstruous

I’m curious to know how zionists will find an excuse for targeting journalists, or are journalists considered terrorists too in their mind? 
Another reason why it must be shared over and over again, they try to silence the victims, but I mustn’t work 

admins should ban terrorist apologists instead of locking threads that are aimed at informing people about these atrocities 

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5
ARTPOP

@DitaDolla do you have anything else  to say other than yasing every news about atrocities? I wonder why you are not banned until now

Edited by Aphroditus
COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4
alsemanche

@FATCAT @Glamourpuss @PartySick I don't know how to report a reaction but I think it's about time something is done about that user (and others) who are celebrating this violence.

• Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4
Sneaky Oliver

I feel bad and guilty because for my whole life I have been taught that Palestine was the huge villain. I remember my geography teacher saying Gaza was the Earth’s closest point to hell because “those folks can’t stop fighting and attacking Israel for centuries”. All this misinformation and miseducation is so disgusting. I’ve been trying to educate myself on this and other social issues and wars you guys have mentioned here because we usually don’t learnt that on school 

welcome to *MY* museum of brutality
  • Like 18
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
ObezyankaNol
7 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

@DitaDolla do you have anything else  to say other than yasing every news about atrocities? I wonder why you are not banned until now

I think he/she is banned, mods should remove the option to react for him/her tbh

Не верь, не бойся, не проси
  • Like 1
Debithius
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

@FATCAT @Glamourpuss @PartySick I don't know how to report a reaction but I think it's about time something is done about that user (and others) who are celebrating this violence.

I mean, they are technically allowed to think and react however they want without getting banned. If they are with Israel then good for them even if that is a...choice:triggered:

• Like 3
alsemanche
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I feel bad and guilty because for my whole life I have been taught that Palestine was the huge villain. I remember my geography teacher saying Gaza was the Earth’s closest point to hell because “those folks can’t stop fighting and attacking Israel for centuries”. All this misinformation and miseducation is so disgusting. I’ve been trying to educate myself on this and other social issues and wars you guys have mentioned here because we usually don’t learnt that on school 

That's why I'm so adamant on sharing information. I KNOW there are people out there who want to know more and who have under the illusion that Palestine is evil and that they deserve everything coming their way. Western education and media has done wonders to clean the image of Israeli colonialism and it's scary how much propaganda is out there. I'm glad you're willing to learn and change your mind, it gives me hope that others will do the same.  

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 5
alsemanche
Just now, Debithius said:

I mean, they are technically allowed to think and react however they want without getting banned. If they are with Israel then good for them even if that is a...choice:triggered:

There's a rule about misusing reacts and I think a YAS in this case fits into that so I'm reporting it :vegas:

• Like 13
  • LMAO 1
ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

How is being on what side u are has to do with this situation? 
you think reacting with yas is ok for killing and destroying buildings? If yes, you need to have some ethics class and maybe check your morals sweetie

COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 3
Debithius
Just now, alsemanche said:

There's a rule about misusing reacts and I think a YAS in this case fits into that so I'm reporting it :vegas:

Okey but that is not really misusing it if he actually agrees with Israel. If he is trolling then that's different. I don't really know this user but I see he is yasing everything?

Bambino

The tower also included residential houses. Isn't the AP a US new agency? Let's wait til the US says that it was self-dense to bomb an American news agency now.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

Okey but that is not really misusing it if he actually agrees with Israel. If he is trolling then that's different. I don't really know this user but I see he is yasing everything?

Yeah they've been yasing and thanking news about genocide on different threads and liking zionist propaganda left and right 

• Sad 4
  • PartySick unlocked this topic