Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread


SamanthaC

Featured Posts

alsemanche
10 hours ago, Baby said:

while 600k men, women and child have been murdered in Syria during the last 10 years and the number is still growing... BUT no one is talking about it in social media

Two wrong dont make a right.  We can oppose both Israel and the Assad regime lmao. Not to mention that everyone is always talking about Syria?? 

10 hours ago, Baby said:

if you do not live here, you have no right to give facts

Ah yes, only Zionists are allowed to give "facts", almost all of which are fabricated to fit Zionist narratives. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • alsemanche

    314

  • ARTPOP

    222

  • Bambino

    167

  • lego

    132

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

43 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Yes everyone is talking about about Syria for the past 10 years but u live under a rock maybe not to see that. 
 

bashar al asad is not different from your government both are systematically killing and silencing people all the time. It is only the Us and Europe are kissing your ass for their economic benefit they do nothing about it. Please shut up u sound more dumb with every post.

Say what you want no one told you to shut up.  But if you're already saying something critical like Hitler and the Holocaust or about murders, then present facts.  And neither from Twitter nor from social networks, it just does not work that way.  I am not able to judge other countries just because I am not physically there to see what is happening. I guess now you ask  "so how you can judge Syria?". Well, when I served in the IDF, my team and I rescued Syrians and treated fully wounded during their war. Most of them were in a shocking situation .. then they fled to Germany.  They send us every holiday a thank you gift. But you also will not believe me to all the things I said because you are probably a Muslim .. so this conversation has long been wasted unfortunately ... And about my Palestinian/Israeli-Arab friends, I'm going on a date tonight with an Arab man.. god what am I doing I am talking to a wall 🤦‍♂️

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
Just now, Baby said:

Well, when I served in the IDF, my team and I rescued Syrians and treated fully wounded during their war

:lmao:@alsemanche you better read this

2 minutes ago, Baby said:

. then they fled to Germany.  They send us every holiday a thank you gift. But you also will not believe me to all the things I said because you are probably a Muslim

Where are your facts? Also I met many syrian refugees also in Germany (more than a 100) I volunteered for many organizations that helped them in Middle east and Europe. Never ever heard of that bs you are saying, only fabricated **** again. 
 

 

3 minutes ago, Baby said:

But you also will not believe me to all the things I said because you are probably a Muslim .. so this conversation has long been wasted

1) I am not muslim and neither is most of the guys supporting Palestinians here.

2) another layer of hatred  is shielding off while you think you are smart.

4 minutes ago, Baby said:

And about my Palestinian/Israeli-Arab friends, I'm going on a date tonight with an Arab man.. god what am I doing I am talking to a wall 🤦‍♂️

Doesn’t matter anyway, hitler had jewish rich friends too doesn’t make him an angel.

5 minutes ago, Baby said:

But if you're already saying something critical like Hitler and the Holocaust or about murders, then present facts.  And neither from Twitter nor from social networks, it just does not work that way.  

Ok wait, I will post the facts from sources later tonight. We already did 100 times but you keep on trolling, I will do it for the sake of the people confused by your bs

COME ON GAYS!!
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

 you better read this

The truth hurts huh

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

Doesn’t matter anyway, hitler had jewish rich friends too doesn’t make him an angel.

🤢

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP

1)

IP_conflict_deaths_total.png

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2014/7/14/5898581/chart-israel-palestine-conflict-deaths

2)

“The 1948 Palestinian exodus occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war.[1] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[2][3] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed and Palestinian history erased,[4] and also refers to the wider period of war itself and the subsequent oppression up to the present day.[5]” Wikipedia 

sources: 1- McDowall, David; Claire Palley (1987). The Palestinians. Minority Rights Group Report no 24. p. 10. ISBN 978-0-946690-42-8.

2- Honaida Ghanim, Poetics of Disaster: Nationalism, Gender, and Social Change Among Palestinian Poets in Israel After Nakba, International Journal of Politics, Culture, and Society March 2009 Vol. 22, No. 1 pp.23-39 p.37

3- Stern, Yoav (13 May 2008). "Palestinian refugees, Israeli left-wingers mark Nakba". Haaretz. Nakba 60 Archived 12 June 2008 at the Wayback Machine, BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights; Cleveland, William L. A History of the Modern Middle East, Boulder, CO: Westview Press, 2004, p. 270. ISBN 978-0-8133-4047-0

4- Bardi, Ariel Sophia (March 2016). "The "Architectural Cleansing" of Palestine". American Anthropologist. 118 (1): 165–171. doi:10.1111/aman.12520.

COME ON GAYS!!
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

1)

IP_conflict_deaths_total.png

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2014/7/14/5898581/chart-israel-palestine-conflict-deaths

2)

“The 1948 Palestinian exodus occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war.[1] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[2][3] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed and Palestinian history erased,[4] and also refers to the wider period of war itself and the subsequent oppression up to the present day.[5]” Wikipedia 

sources: 1- McDowall, David; Claire Palley (1987). The Palestinians. Minority Rights Group Report no 24. p. 10. ISBN 978-0-946690-42-8.

2- Honaida Ghanim, Poetics of Disaster: Nationalism, Gender, and Social Change Among Palestinian Poets in Israel After Nakba, International Journal of Politics, Culture, and Society March 2009 Vol. 22, No. 1 pp.23-39 p.37

3- Stern, Yoav (13 May 2008). "Palestinian refugees, Israeli left-wingers mark Nakba". Haaretz. Nakba 60 Archived 12 June 2008 at the Wayback Machine, BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights; Cleveland, William L. A History of the Modern Middle East, Boulder, CO: Westview Press, 2004, p. 270. ISBN 978-0-8133-4047-0

4- Bardi, Ariel Sophia (March 2016). "The "Architectural Cleansing" of Palestine". American Anthropologist. 118 (1): 165–171. doi:10.1111/aman.12520.

What's the total number of death? And how can you compare it to Israel? We are a country, we have strong army and we have the Iron Dome which stop almost 95% of the rockets from Gaza 🤷‍♂️

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
17 minutes ago, Baby said:

But you also will not believe me to all the things I said because you are probably a Muslim

What does being Muslim have anything to do with anything rn :toofunny: but if it makes you sleep better at night, I was born and raised Maronite and currently am an atheist, so whatever point you were trying to make is invalid. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alsemanche said:

What does being Muslim have anything to do with anything rn :toofunny: but if it makes you sleep better at night, I was born and raised Maronite and currently am an atheist, so whatever point you were trying to make is invalid. 

I am sorry 🙏

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
21 minutes ago, Baby said:

And neither from Twitter nor from social networks, it just does not work that way.

Twitter and social networks are very valid sources of information but ofc you don't agree because they're very good at showing the reality of Zionist colonialism and genocide. Why do you think they arrested a journalist in Sheikh Jarrah as well as the Al Kurd siblings? That's what happens when Zionist propaganda falls through: they start shutting down the loud voices of Palestinians  

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Twitter and social networks are very valid sources of information but ofc you don't agree because they're very good at showing the reality of Zionist colonialism and genocide. Why do you think they arrested a journalist in Sheikh Jarrah as well as the Al Kurd siblings? That's what happens when Zionist propaganda falls through: they start shutting down the loud voices of Palestinians  

If I enter a foreign country and do not listen to the security authority then they will stop and take me to the police station.  It works like this all over the world.  Simply in Israel everything is terribly documentary because there are 2 sides to a terribly sensitive story.  In general, the weak side will always get more attention .. I understand you.  But you do not live here to really understand what is going on here.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
11 minutes ago, Baby said:

If I enter a foreign country and do not listen to the security authority then they will stop and take me to the police station.

Palestinians are native to the land! No force is allowed to remove them whether you agree to it or no. What is not clicking in your head

COME ON GAYS!!
Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOP
20 minutes ago, Baby said:

What's the total number of death? And how can you compare it to Israel?

It has both deaths. Do the total yourselves, I am sure you did math. 

COME ON GAYS!!
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
10 minutes ago, Baby said:

If I enter a foreign country and do not listen to the security authority then they will stop and take me to the police station.  It works like this all over the world.  Simply in Israel everything is terribly documentary because there are 2 sides to a terribly sensitive story.  In general, the weak side will always get more attention .. I understand you.  But you do not live here to really understand what is going on here.

And once again, I don't need to live there to know what's happening. Muna was arrested in her home, and Mohammad was to be arrested there but he happened not to be inside. They weren't arrested for entering a "foreign country" and breaking its laws. Neither was the journalist. Literally look up what they were charged for. Isreal isn't a "foreign country", it's a colonizing state. You don't steal someone's land and home and then tell them that they aren't allowed to enter it anyway. 

And no there aren't 2 sides, we've established that ages ago. People who are tweeting and posting about their lived experiences with very clear documentation are endless times more reliable than any "formal" media outlet. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...