Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

GagaSine
28 minutes ago, Dolev said:

nazi germany had more deaths than the allies in ww2. the death count says nothing as for whose side is right. i suggest you learn what’s apartheid before accusing israel, whose arab citizens enjoys equality.

I can't believe you are comparing Palestinian civilians to nazis :toofunny: the brainwashing is too much

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Dolev said:

“what the zionists have taught you” :laughga:

what do you think we do? sharing conspiracies?

6 minutes ago, Dolev said:

please, go ahead and tell us why if that’s not hard for you :spin:

A lot of what we know comes from anti-zionist israelis and jewish people themselves, some of whom are on Gagadaily and shared their experiences and knowledge. The information is readily available for you to peruse. Here you go since you are refusing to actually do any of the "self education" you keep prescribing.

https://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/zionism/

https://www.instagram.com/jewishvoiceforpeace/

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

A lot of what we know comes from anti-zionist israelis and jewish people themselves, some of whom are on Gagadaily and shared their experiences and knowledge. The information is readily available for you to peruse. Here you go since you are refusing to actually do any of the "self education" you keep prescribing.

https://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/zionism/

https://www.instagram.com/jewishvoiceforpeace/

i really don’t get why this organization proves your point that there’s no equality for arab citizens in Israel. it’s a leftern, jewish organization, calling for peace.:triggered:

Arab citizens of israel are granted with full human & democratic rights, they hold the same ID’s and are allowed to hold any relevant position, including being supreme court judges, army generals, med doctors, academics, lit everything.

• Like 1
Bambino
1 hour ago, Dolev said:

Arab citizens of israel are granted with full human & democratic rights, they hold the same ID’s and are allowed to hold any relevant position, including being supreme court judges, army generals, med doctors, academics, lit everything.

Lmao that's why they violently keep assaulting, and killing peaceful Arab protestors. Just during the Holy Month of Ramadan, Israel assaulted peaceful Muslim worshipers at Aqsa mosque, even killed some. Just like week, the Israeli police went on an operation to detain thousands of Arab citizens in Israel merely for protesting. Arabs in Israel may have rights but about the poor education systems and infrastructure? What about the violence that the Israeli police doesn't seem to care about?

Do you wanna talk about the 300,000 Palestinians in East Jerusalem?

Israel is an apartheid state and it's becoming harder and harder to deny that. Go take a look at the current situation in Sheikh Jarrah, the entire neighborhood is blocked and filled with a checkpoint; no Palestinians are allowed in; the residents have to show their IDs in case they want to go the supermarket while settlers can go in and out of the neighborhood as free as they want. Don't forget the ****ing serogiate wall in the West Bank.

They don't want any Palestinians in the land; they keep filling the West Bank with illegal settlements that keep on expanding; killing Palestinians instantly instead of dealing with them differently; seizing lands; demolishing houses and many other war crimes. And that's only a routine in the West Bank, where Hamas has no authority whatsoever.

How are you gonna explain all of this? With another zionist filled-response that starts with 'but this isn't what  happened?" :toofunny:

Pennywise

Have y'all seen this ****? I cannot :air:
image.png

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Shook 1
alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Have y'all seen this ****? I cannot :air:
image.png

IRON DOME :air:

"StandWithUs is an American right-wing pro-Israel advocacy organization. Known for working closely with the Israeli government, the organization focuses on education and is active on American campuses. SWU supports Israeli settlements and does not believe the West Bank is occupied." :laughga:

inb4 they make a show and Gal Gadot plays Iron Dome 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • LMAO 2
alsemanche
1 minute ago, lego said:

guess someone’s gonna justify this too 

Wouldn't be surprised if the "child terrorist" narrative is brought up tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 3
Bambino
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Why? He's a well-known pro-Israel celebrity. He even donated for the IDF once. Unless something changed.

Edited by Bambino
Bambino
56 minutes ago, lego said:

guess someone’s gonna justify this too 

This alone deserves to be threaded. We all know if this happened in another country, it'd be everywhere and people would be shouting "police brutality."

JusKeepBreathin
On 5/28/2021 at 5:19 PM, littlepotter said:

"Jews" is not a nation, it's a religion. I don't see why believing in a magical sky daddy entitles anyone to kick any person out of their homes. 

Thats not true. I actually thought this a few years back about Jewish people, but Jewish DNA can be traced in a DNA test. So you are completely and entirely wrong. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
littlepotter
8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Thats not true. I actually thought this a few years back about Jewish people, but Jewish DNA can be traced in a DNA test. So you are completely and entirely wrong. 

What does DNA have to do with any of what I said? Which part am I wrong about? Are you suggesting that if I take a DNA test and find out that my ancestors originated in Zimbabwe I have the right to go kick Zimbabweans out of their homes and settle there? 

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?