MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Dolev said:

the right of self determination is given to all nations, jews included. 

"Jews" is not a nation, it's a religion. I don't see why believing in a magical sky daddy entitles anyone to kick any person out of their homes. 

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Did you even keep up with any news? Like you know, when Palestinians were attacked in the streets while celebrating, or when the IOF attacked them in al-Aqsa (I know you'll probably pull up some article justifying this, I've seen endless people do it already), or the fact that Sheikh Jarrah is still under blockade, or the countless arrests, or the Silwan case happening right now that's basically Sheikh Jarrah 2.0 (which basically happens all the time in Palestine)? Or does ceasefire to you only mean no Palestinians are getting carpet bombed (for the time being at least)? 

And I won't even bother with the rest of your reply, you're not even reading a word I'm writing and keep regurgitating the same stuff and ignoring the colonial nature of Zionism and Israel because it's convenient to you. 

wow, please educate yourself regarding this whole conflict. the ceasefire with Hamas, who controlls the gaza strip, has nothing to do with tensions around Jerusalem, which is like 100km away. :huntyga:

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Dolev said:

wow, please educate yourself regarding this whole conflict. the ceasefire with Hamas, who controlls the gaza strip, has nothing to do with tensions around Jerusalem, which is like 100km away. :huntyga:

Ah okay so it's fine to attack people in al-Quds then since it's not part of this ceasefire. Got it. We stan a selective ceasefire! Anything to justify colonial violence I guess! 

And please save your breath with the "educate yourself" when you stan an ideology that you don't even understand :laughga:

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
24 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

"Jews" is not a nation, it's a religion. I don't see why believing in a magical sky daddy entitles anyone to kick any person out of their homes. 

we check up every criteria to define ourselves so, gagadaily user, littlepotter.:trollga:

please educate yourself regarding jewish presence in the historic land of Israel and the events that led the refugee crisis (like arab states and Palestinians attacking Israel since the 1948 partition plan was approved by the UN or how arab states preserve Palestinians as second class citizens in poverty life standards). oh, and by the way, most israelis are secular. i suggest you find some time to deepen your knowledge before making any uneducated comments again :ohwell:

Bambino
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

The one state solution is a solid idea though.

This is impossible. The world needs to understand that Israel is not concerned about Palestinians in any way. I suggest you read about Sheikh Jarrah, where 500 Palestinians are currently inside a blockade and on the way to be forcibly dispossessed from their houses. If that says something, it just proves how every Israeli town was once a Sheikh Jarrah.

You need to understand that this isn't a conflict where two sides share the same power and military weapon and occasionally clash. This isn't a war. This is colonization. There's an oppressor and an oppressed.

Just the other day, 500 Jews immigrants came from several countries around the world including the US, Ethiopia, and other countries, what kind of claims do these people have to any of the Palestinian properties? If they were born in a certain country, have a job and a family there and all your ancestors are from there, what business is it of theirs to steal some Palestinian house in Jerusalem just because? :flop: You gotta start thinking this way and things will become easier for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Bambino
4 hours ago, Dolev said:

do you even read the paper? it includes Israeli children killed by Palestinians aswell.

by the way, the NYT Shared this cover with Israeli Haaretz.

this conflict is not black-or-white, it is much more complicated.

Two compared to more than 60 who had no shelter and nowhere to go? Alright.

Yes, I know that Haaretz did the same but I'm not interested in whitewashing.

And no, this isn't a complicated conflict. It's pure apartheid. An oppressor oppressing an oppressed.

7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Ah okay so it's fine to attack people in al-Quds then since it's not part of this ceasefire. Got it. We stan a selective ceasefire! Anything to justify colonial violence I guess! 

And please save your breath with the "educate yourself" when you stan an ideology that you don't even understand :laughga:

firstly, i am not seeking for understanding from people who delegitimize my nation:huntyga: 

Israel is a sovereign state & is allowed to have her police in her own territory (reminder - jerusalem is all under israeli law and palestinians living in east jlm can get israeli passports if they want). are you really that naive to think the police has nothing else to do but beating arabs? it arrives when needed, occasionally on riots or hate speech given by imams. israel is a democratic state of law. the citizens who were asked to evacuate from the neighborhood were ruled so by supreme court after they agreed in the 1980’s to live there, knowingly these properties where jewish owned in the 19th century. when asked by the legal owners to evacuate, they refused. that’s unlegal.

littlepotter
19 minutes ago, Dolev said:

we check up every criteria to define ourselves so, gagadaily user, littlepotter.:trollga:

please educate yourself regarding jewish presence in the historic land of Israel and the events that led the refugee crisis (like arab states and Palestinians attacking Israel since the 1948 partition plan was approved by the UN or how arab states preserve Palestinians as second class citizens in poverty life standards). oh, and by the way, most israelis are secular. i suggest you find some time to deepen your knowledge before making any uneducated comments again :ohwell:

It's funny how you all start your tirades with "educate yourself" and proceed to spew a whole bunch of nothing. It's your problem that you're unable to understand how the West dividing our middle eastern land and giving it to y'all is colonization. Don't come here pretending you're so educated when you are ignoring every single argument thrown at you that you can't find a justification for.

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
  • Like 2
alsemanche
1 minute ago, Dolev said:

firstly, i am not seeking for understanding from people who delegitimize my nation:huntyga: 

Israel is a sovereign state & is allowed to have her police in her own territory (reminder - jerusalem is all under israeli law and palestinians living in east jlm can get israeli passports if they want). are you really that naive to think the police has nothing else to do but beating arabs? it arrives when needed, occasionally on riots or hate speech given by imams. israel is a democratic state of law. the citizens who were asked to evacuate from the neighborhood were ruled so by supreme court after they agreed in the 1980’s to live there, knowingly these properties where jewish owned in the 19th century. when asked by the legal owners to evacuate, they refused. that’s unlegal.

You can write 500 essays for 500 days and it won't change the fact that Israel is a settler colonial state built on the blood of indigenous Palestinians. Your IOF is a criminal organization, no matter how you put or what excuses you make for it. Israel has been expelling Palestinians since its creation and it continues to do so. You can manipulate history and reality as much as you want but it won't change one damn thing.

You've been ignoring every single argument thrown at you, telling people to educate themselves when you very clearly only know what Zionists have taught you and nothing more, and have no clue what you're talking about 90% of the time. Idk what you're trying to get out of any of that but trust me, you're fooling no one except those 2-3 users who agree with you for whatever reason. Now I'm gonna stop replying to you because I've wasted enough energy on empty arguments. And maybe eDuCaTe YoUrSelF before talking about anything in life next time, and I mean educate yourself beyond what your Zionist ideology has taught you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Two compared to more than 60 who had no shelter and nowhere to go? Alright.

Yes, I know that Haaretz did the same but I'm not interested in whitewashing.

And no, this isn't a complicated conflict. It's pure apartheid. An oppressor oppressing an oppressed.

nazi germany had more deaths than the allies in ww2. the death count says nothing as for whose side is right. i suggest you learn what’s apartheid before accusing israel, whose arab citizens enjoys equality.

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Dolev said:

whose arab citizens enjoys equality

the way that's literally not true :toofunny:

alsemanche

Right I said no replies, so no more replies 

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

They're completely, 100% delusional. It's kind of sad when you think about it :flop::flop:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

please, go ahead and tell us why if that’s not hard for you :spin: