Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

ARTPOP
14 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Yeah, thanks to you the conflict will be over for sure, ur idea of how to end this conflict is really realistic - for sure

This thread is to spread news and share info about the issue. 

If you thought a thread on GGD will end this, that is on you.

14 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Right after that u can try cry about other suffering - Yemen,Iran, Sudan, North Korea, etc, etc.

and what about it? 

I will continuously support and work on humanitarian issues as long as I breathe within my reach. 

The fact that you are sarcastic about it says a lot about your close to zero morals and zero empathy. This is also reflected by some other Israeli Users. 

Your government did a very good job indoctrinating a bunch of generations how to have no empathy anyone else. That is very sad that it is a community that would not have survived  without the empathy of others. 

Edited by Aphroditus
COME ON GAYS!!
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

ARTPOP

Let´s not forget the same people saying they are in shelters living in fear of Hamas, while viewing genocide and enjoying it!

These Israelis Eat Popcorn At 'Sderot Cinema' As They Watch Bombs Fall On Gaza | HuffPost UK (huffingtonpost.co.uk) 

It is not posting the link for some unknown reason, but check the article on huffingtonpost 

Edited by Aphroditus
COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 3
lego
45 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Anyway 

I won't be engaging with Zionists anymore. That's too much energy spent that could instead be put on amplifying Palestinian voices and supporting them. The same arguments keep popping up and we've already refuted them a thousand time so there's not point in replying to them anymore. I probably won't be on this thread before night unless major updates are needed. 

@lego @Bambino @Aphroditus you people are amazing :kara:

I wish I had more time to argue ( can’t because of the baby), but all these “arguments” from other side are so old and lame, you are patient tbh and if anyone is reading from the side, it’s clear who is taking this seriously and who thinks it’s all a game. You are very much needed here.

also @BABYL0N and @Regina George 

I wish mods see through the trolling, mocking and trying to get thread closed, it’s only in their (Israeli apologists) interest to NOT inform the world what is going on. Especially when Israel is targeting independent media and internet providers in Gaza!! 

FreePalestine
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Neopet bbq 2
On 5/14/2021 at 1:53 AM, AndiGaga said:

I know this will be controversial

But how can LGBTQ+-People be against Israel? Its the only place in this region where we are worth SOMETHING. If Palestine would become a state or Israel would be destroyed, million of people (women included) would loose their human rights

because lgbt+ arabs don't exist lmaooo. Do westerners just think everywhere in the middle east is sharia law and has always been like that? I love western imperialism. you've already been told about pinkwashing but how can you say "its ok to lynch and be nationalist right wing and bomb an air prison because that jet has a gay pilot". mate, get your head out of your ass, shouldn't the queer community support the clearly systematically oppressed and be against a far right movement? i'm confused? 

ARTPOP
49 minutes ago, lego said:

TW: SUICIDE‼️

This extremely sad and very painful that we can not physically give these kids the right upbringing they need. It is so sad that they would either grow up with no hope or faith in humanity :/ sadly these most common pathways for kids growing up with all their family killed: -Suicide -Retaliation . 

But Hamas excuse is the only answer to any arguement....

COME ON GAYS!!
ARTPOP
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wait wait wait- do some member in this site can be banned for “misuse of reactions,” “flame bait,” “rudeness,” etc. 

but some Members who agree with genocide and ethic cleansing here are allowed to continue posting their BS? 

Something seems off about all of this...

It is funny that most of them are supposed to stand up for the "LGBTQ + " community and "human rights" but still like comments of people quoting Hitler :smh:

Giving me gay republican vibes. "gay rights yay, but no human rights for POC"

COME ON GAYS!!
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
ARTPOP
5 hours ago, Elohim said:

I love it when americans talking about colinizing and genocide :oops:

If I am an American I have every right to question and comment on a state my government is sending billions of military as charity for ´defence´(genocide)

COME ON GAYS!!
Bambino
1 minute ago, Aphroditus said:

If I am an American I have every right to question and comment on a state my government is sending billions of military as charity for ´defence´(genocide)

Don't forget tax money

littlepotter
On 5/13/2021 at 6:50 PM, LittleMonster20 said:

This is such nonsense. Fans in Israel deserve a concert too, it’s not their fault for living there. It’s also not like Gaga was actually getting political there she was just there for a show.

Ok then, why don't fans in any other country in the region deserve a show? Why would Israeli fans deserve a show while I don't get one? What kind of argument even is that. To ignore the entirety of the middle east and arab world and schedule shows ONLY in israel IS a political statement.

On 5/13/2021 at 6:53 PM, AndiGaga said:

I know this will be controversial

But how can LGBTQ+-People be against Israel? Its the only place in this region where we are worth SOMETHING. If Palestine would become a state or Israel would be destroyed, million of people (women included) would loose their human rights

Are you saying I am not worth something because I'm in Lebanon? No maam. Sorry but you can't casually come in here and call us worthless. This argument is so tired and actually disgusting. Stop using our queer identities as weapons for your colonial genocidal propaganda.

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
  • Like 2