Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

And Palestinians in the West Bank do not live in the same way, do your research instead of spreading lies.

Lol my country is hugely affected by the West Bank

The West Bank is as important if not more than Gaza. It has double the amount of citzens. Your government is continuously making illegal settlements and built an apartheid wall  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

Whenever the Israeli army wants to to raid any village there nobody can stop them. Let’s not forget killing innocent people on checkpoints and planting knives to justify them. 
Every person I know said the exact same thing about your Government: they treat Palestinians like dogs and intimidate them for no reason to incite violence. 
This is coming from an international community including non-Israeli Jews. 

dont tell me to get educated when you are believing your governments neo-nazi ideology 

COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 4
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

alsemanche
Just now, Bambino said:

and i op

BUT HAMAS?????

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
alsemanche

How do Zionists justify destroying the roads to hospitals to stop moving Palestinian civilians there? Does Hamas also have micro-bots in the roads that use ambulances and the injured they're transporting as human shields? What is the justification other than genocide and ethnic cleansing? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Bazaar
5 minutes ago, Aphroditus said:

@Bazaar justify this please

As I said before - it’s beyond wrong that innocent people are getting killed.
But blame Hamas for firing over 3,000 rockets to Israel in the past 6 days, also blame them for using their own civilians as shields against Israeli strikes. 
Israel has every right to protect their civilians from a terror attack.

Anyways this is my last comment in this thread because clearly we will never agree on this topic, and clearly there’s so many things you refuse to see and admit (?). Plus there’s one user here who just won’t stop spreading hate and using disgusting and disrespectful language just because he can’t agree with the other side.

I hope and pray for peace everyday, and I hope that no more innocent Israeli/ Palestinian man, women or children will lose their life.

artchet.tumblr.com
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

But blame Hamas for firing over 3,000 rockets to Israel in the past 6 days, also blame them for using their own civilians as shields against Israeli strikes. 

Anyways this is my last comment in this thread because clearly we will never agree on this topic, and clearly there’s so many things you refuse to see and admit (?). Plus there’s one user here who just won’t stop spreading hate and using disgusting and disrespectful language just because he can’t agree with the other side.

I hope and pray for peace everyday, and I hope that no more innocent Israeli/ Palestinian man, women or children will lose their life.

You can just @ me :huntyga:

Elohim
4 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

It's time to pack our zionists bag, grab my nazi goverment and leave to poland.

Edited by Elohim
Bambino
20 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

I hope and pray for peace everyday

Bringing justice and human rights to Palestinians will bring peace. Only that. Everything else is just pure crap.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
alsemanche

Anyway 

I won't be engaging with Zionists anymore. That's too much energy spent that could instead be put on amplifying Palestinian voices and supporting them. The same arguments keep popping up and we've already refuted them a thousand time so there's not point in replying to them anymore. I probably won't be on this thread before night unless major updates are needed. 

@lego @Bambino @Aphroditus you people are amazing :kara:

Edited by alsemanche
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
ARTPOP
17 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

there’s so many things you refuse to see and admit (?

Not true, you ignored all my other comments and picked the one that offended you but go on...

18 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Plus there’s one user here who just won’t stop spreading hate and using disgusting and disrespectful language just because he can’t agree with the other side.

I never did disrespect you. Stop playing when I insult your government for what it is . 

The fact you are offended that I called out your military and government for what they are, says a lot 

19 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

hope and pray for peace everyday, and I hope that no more innocent Israeli/ Palestinian man, women or children will lose their life.

I hope that, it starts by dispossession of your government of its power as it is using it for genocide (dont say but Hamas that’s irrelevant)

One last question, I don’t know you peaked here yesterday, some Israeli quoted Hitler. He is not the only one sharing those views here from the government apologist.

Do you think it is alright ? Apparently many people in your government is saying **** like that

stay safe

COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 1
Elohim
17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Anyway 

I won't be engaging with Zionists anymore. That's too much energy spent that could instead be put on amplifying Palestinian voices and supporting them. The same arguments keep popping up and we've already refuted them a thousand time so there's not point in replying to them anymore. I probably won't be on this thread before night unless major updates are needed. 

Yeah, thanks to you the conflict will be over for sure, ur idea of how to end this conflict is really realistic - for sure.

can't wait to move to one of our allies and end the genocide of palestinians.

Right after that u can try cry about other suffering - Yemen,Iran, Sudan, North Korea, etc, etc...

Start working on the graphics for that, to use on istagram.

Edited by Elohim
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
BABYL0N
1 hour ago, Elohim said:

Well Hamas should really stop hiding among innocent people I guess.

Your views are horrible to begin with. @Elohim @Bazaar This f*ck is not about Hamas it‘s about the opression of millions of Palestinians locking them behind walls, arresting activists, censoring media, burning down houses and building illegal settlements and evicting innocent people since 73 ****ing years and Israelis have THE AUDACITY to call themselves a sovereign democratic country? NO this is a right-populist dictatorship. There is NO JUSTICE and there has never been one. And where there is no justice the war will NEVER come to an end. It simply starts with finding a solution instead of insisting being the oppressor. You think all the assimilated Arabs who are now protesting against the injustice inside of Israel are backing Hamas? You and everyone who „love“-reacts your posts should be ashamed of yourselves.

Edited by BABYL0N
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
ARTPOP
20 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Anyway 

I decided to do the same but tbh I felt the need to spread truth when they say "you don't live there, you don't know" . 

They don´t know that our communities are affected by the Israeli Aggressive policies for almost a century we saw these terrors in person, through people we know. Not through very biased Media bought their government. 

I won´t be here often too, I don´t have time to go in details but I will make a statement for the ones who are willing to learn. You can be both sided and neutral all you want. Go through the history of this thread and you will see..

Israeli government apologists:

But Hamas, Killing civilians is FINE as long as it brings stability to the ISRAELIS ONLY, and never respond to actual questions or comment on any Humanitry issue, Trolling to get the thread closed, USing their opnions as facts, and this is the most shocking one quoting HITLER and the other apologists not comment about it!!!!!

Us: Sharing news feed about the Humanitarian tragedy, calling them and questioning them about genocide, trying to educated others about the issue 

To be fair only one or two are actually not trolling and engaged in a conversation, all others are blindly following their leadership

Edited by Aphroditus
COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 1
BABYL0N
3 minutes ago, Elohim said:

Right after that u can try cry about other suffering - Yemen,Iran, Sudan, North Korea, etc, etc...

Also this narrative.

Israel has shown that it has many parallels with these dictatorships and I’m so happy with all this social media exposure since Mainstream Media is twisting facts. This is just the beginning. The world has to see the real face of this regime.

• Like 5