Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Elohim said:

When its time to talk about terror organization we are becoming a little more aggressive I see..

No I've been calling you brainwashed and unreasonable for an hour now dw :vegas:

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

Bambino
7 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

They’re too blind to see this unfortunately. I really hope that Gaza will get free

I just can't believe that you think Gaza is the only issue in this :toofunny:

• Like 2
Elohim
Just now, alsemanche said:

No I've been calling you brainwashed and unreasonable for an hour now dw :vegas:

Yeah, sometimes living the rsituation and not feeding urself from the media can make a diffrence in the way u view the situation.

But really, Id like to know what u think, in 2021 is the answer how to end the conflict? Like what has to happend?

• Sad 1
Elohim
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Well Gaza has millions of innocent palestinians ruled by terror organization who gives 0 f*ck about them. It is a problem, one of many.

Edited by Elohim
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
alsemanche
Just now, Elohim said:

Yeah, sometimes living the rsituation and not feeding urself from the media can make a diffrence in the way u view the situation.

But really, Id like to know what u think, in 2021 is the answer how to end the conflict? Like what has to happend?

You make assumptions about how I am informed about the "situation" as if you live inside my mind. As if I haven't suffered from israel's war crimes myself and as if I'm consuming mainstream media's views on the so-called "conflict"

And the answer is decolonizing Palestine. Plain and simple. I don't care where settler Zionists go, they should have thought of that before colonizing the land. Give the land back to the people you stole it from and go negotiate with your allies on where they'll take you in their countries, I frankly don't care. 

Bambino
Just now, Elohim said:

Well Gaza has millions of innocent palestinians ruled by terror organization who gives 0 f*ck about them. It us a problem, one of many.

There are even more millions living in the West Bank suffering those many problems. Let's talk about that before y'all manipulate people into believing that the situation in Gaza is the only reason why the region can't have peace :shrug: 

Elohim
Just now, alsemanche said:

You make assumptions about how I am informed about the "situation" as if you live inside my mind. As if I haven't suffered from israel's war crimes myself and as if I'm consuming mainstream media's views on the so-called "conflict"

And the answer is decolonizing Palestine. Plain and simple. I don't care where settler Zionists go, they should have thought of that before colonizing the land. Give the land back to the people you stole it from and go negotiate with your allies on where they'll take you in their countries, I frankly don't care. 

This is my point, it sounds like a nice fantasy, but its 2021, not 1948.

I understand the suffering, but non of the side are going to vanished.

So try a more realistic fantasy.

• Love 1
Bazaar
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I don’t think it’s the only issue in this, where did I say that?

but don’t you think it’s the biggest issue? 
People in Gaza live in fear under a terror organization who uses them as human shields against Israel. 

And Palestinians in the West Bank do not live in the same way, do your research instead of spreading lies.

artchet.tumblr.com
alsemanche
Just now, Elohim said:

This is my point, it sounds like a nice fantasy, but its 2021, not 1948.

I understand the suffering, but non of the side are going to vanished.

So try a more realistic fantasy.

Ah okay I get it now

You colonize someone long enough then decide that it's not realistic for you to leave and so should take the land. 10/10 logic

• Like 1
alsemanche
1 minute ago, Bazaar said:

no that would be Israel actually, groundbreaking right? 

• Like 2
Elohim
Just now, Bazaar said:

People in Gaza live in fear under a terror organization who uses them as human shields against Israel. 

And Palestinians in the West Bank do not live in the same way, do your research instead of spreading lies.

Palestinians in the West Bank are suffering, u cant deny it, its a problamatic situation much more than Gaza.

ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Palestinians in Gaza live in fear from the continuous bombing, water shortages and electricity cut from Israel 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.middleeastmonitor.com/20140715-israeli-officials-call-for-cutting-energy-and-food-supplies-to-gaza/amp/

COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 1
Bazaar
Just now, Elohim said:

Palestinians in the West Bank are suffering, u cant deny it, its a problamatic situation much more than Gaza.

I never said they weren’t suffering, but they don’t live under a terror organization who doesn’t care about their lives, don’t they? 

artchet.tumblr.com
Bambino
Just now, Bazaar said:

It's not the biggest issue. Colonialism is the biggest issue and reason why **** keeps happening. Occupation.

It's up for the people in Gaza to decide who should rule them, don't you think? And if you haven't been lied to yet, the thing in Gaza started as a reaction of the events taking place in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah. They didn't wake up one and decided to clash with Israel.

Stop dividing Palestinians. Maybe it's hard for you to accept that it's all one Palestine after all? Whether in Gaza, West Bank, Jerusalem?

Yes, the people in the West Bank don't exactly live the same way but where did I say that? However, the expanding settlements, daily arrests, routinely land theft and grab, uprooting trees and terrorizing farmers aren't exactly better conditions. These aren't lies.

• Like 2