MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

So when it’s jewish-owned hotels & restaurants being burned down it’s suddenly not terrorism? Hypocrite

What you said isn't even true. The articles don't have any visual proofs about regarding the video. Watch this be an old Palestinian building established pre-1948 :shrug:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Don't lose it. We need you :toofunny:

I swear I feel like THIS sometimes :air:
Whats-App-Image-2021-05-15-at-00-34-39.j

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1
Bambino
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I swear I feel like THIS sometimes

:lmao:

Edited by Bambino
Bambino
Just now, lego said:

Of course. Netanyahu gave the police the reassurance that they wouldn't investigated.

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, lego said:

They also started sending SMS to people who were protesting in Sheikh Jarrah last week telling them that they're aware of their presence there or osomething like that 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
LoveToAll

This thread is full of hate. Please stop.

Free Palestine. Yes! Free Israel. Yes! Stop Hamas. Also Yes! Let the people live, and live freely.

People die and it's sad. People suffer and it's sad. I see how my friends feel and I'm shocked.

Although the number of deaths is small and not as big as other countries in the Middle East (never see a thread for the other countries I don't even know why you're so attached to Israel, as if it's historic facts you're looking for, Judaism was based around Jerusalem many centuries before Islam was even thought of), and this conflict is a little bit more difficult.

There are a lot of fake news here. You really don't understand what's happening, and there are many things behind the scenes that even the Palestinians and the Israelis just can't see.

Some of what you post is very real (and sad) but most of it is false (absolutely not true, and does a lot of damage).

I ask you to be gentle with your comments. No one should be hated for being Arab, Palestinian, Jewish, Israeli, black, gay, whatever. There's a very difficult situation, a minority of Israelis are acting wild, yes, that IS true. But the majority are devastated and are ashamed of the way the government handled this.

I know you won't understand, I know you'll laugh at this comment. That's okay.

Moderators, please let there be a discussion that's respectful and productive. If we're looking for a solution together, that's great and helpful and even objective as you're not part of this conflict (at all). But if you're adding more fuel to the fire, that just creates more hate. We don't need more hate. Jews are hated enough. Please at least be a tiny, tiny bit gentler and understand that with all due respect it's just a difficult situation and not as easy as you believe it is. Media is manipulated. What's trendy and popular isn't always correct, most of the time it is, sometimes it just isn't. That's all I'm going to say.

And yes, as I am writing this, I feel very sad for Palestinians (those who lived in what is now Israel) and Israeli Arabs (who are afraid of Hamas) who suffer because of the way our stupid government handled this for so many years.

Please hate the government, criticize it, make your opinion loud and clear, but stay respectful towards the people. We are all one. That's all I'm going to say. I will not respond or comment any further. Peace 🕊

• Like 3
  • Love 2
PartySick
35 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

@PartySick can I really, REALLY not call people out individually, people are begging for it I swear :bear:

like, I'm trying so hard not to get myself banned indefinitely here :air:

Can't you debate people without attacking them? :bear:

That goes for everyone :triggered:

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Pennywise
Just now, PartySick said:

I'll try to :rip:

but

26 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I swear I feel like THIS sometimes :air:

PartySick
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I'll try to :rip:

I used to live by "I tell others to take the high road because that gives me more room on the low road" and that was with petty things, not life or death conflicts like this so...I get it :bear:

But be nice :bear:

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Like 1
LoveToAll
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Thank you. Please do encourage people to criticize things they don't stand for, but let's celebrate all human life. I really beg you all to try and contribute to this. We don't need more deaths and more pain. Love. Peace 🕊

• Love 3
alsemanche
8 minutes ago, LoveToAll said:

Free Israel. Yes!

Free from what? :laughga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
alsemanche
9 minutes ago, LoveToAll said:

Please hate the government, criticize it, make your opinion loud and clear, but stay respectful towards the people.

The zionist people are creating mobs and lynching Palestinians in the street. NEXT. 

Pennywise
Just now, alsemanche said:

Free from what? :laughga:

I'm going to be very gullible and positive and delusional and assume that they meant their zionist, genocidal government :vegas:

• LMAO 1
  • PartySick locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic