Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Let's try and stay away from the word "nazi" please :spin:

I just realized who I quoted :deadbanana: I swear I'm not trying to get on you personally :deadbanana:

Why? If I may ask :oprah:

COME ON GAYS!!
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Let's try and stay away from the word "nazi" please :spin:

I just realized who I quoted :deadbanana: I swear I'm not trying to get on you personally :deadbanana:

I was trying so hard not to use that word but they're pushing, honestly :air:

We all know you're secretly obsessed with me miss PartySick :ally:

giphy.gif

it's okay tho sometimes I do deserve it :air:

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1
Bambino
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Let's try and stay away from the word "nazi" please

What's wrong with calling things by their name?

Bambino

This is probably going to be an unpopular post but I don't like the fact that Gaga is completely ignoring this situation as if it's not happening. The double standards is real on this one :shrug: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
GagaSine
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

This is probably going to be an unpopular post but I don't like the fact that Gaga is completely ignoring this situation as if it's not happening. The double standards is real on this one :shrug: 

To be fair she is very inactive on social media and rarely comments on anything

• Like 5
Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Bambino said:

There could be a number of reasons why she hasn't said anything about it. It's not fair to make assumptions. 

• Like 5
alsemanche
15 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Lemme stay quiet on this one :triggered:

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
Bambino
16 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

To be fair she is very inactive on social media and rarely comments on anything

I noticed that too but let's hope she gets involved.

9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

There could be a number of reasons why she hasn't said anything about it. It's not fair to make assumptions. 

What are her reasons? I don't go into people's intention, all I know is that A-list celebrities are finding a very little of their time to tweet something in condemnation of what's happening. Tbh it's very disappointing of an artist like Gaga to pretend that nothing's going on.

This is no time to be neutral because someone staying 'out of politics' is someone privileged enough to stay out politics. This is a humanitarian cause any way.

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Lemme stay quiet on this one

No time to be quiet.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

these are actually jewish-owned hotels & restaurants burned down by Arab rioters 2 days again, an act which by the way harmed a 82-old jewish man into critical condition. Please aim for more reliable sources next time :huntyga:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/fear-stalks-streets-israeli-city-where-jews-arabs-mixed-freely-2021-05-13/

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-arab-rioters-attack-two-major-symbols-of-israel-s-ancient-heritage-1.9806311

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
Bambino
16 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Lemme stay quiet on this one

I read that another Lebanese has been killed. Is it true?

4 rockets fired at Israel's Golan area from Syria this evening, in addition the 3 that were fired off Lebanon into Israel yesterday. B-b-b-but Israel is the oppressor, it's not about religion at all :wtfga:

• Like 1
alsemanche
7 minutes ago, Dolev said:

these are actually jewish-owned hotels & restaurants burned down by Arab rioters 2 days again, an act which by the way harmed a 82-old jewish man into critical condition. Please aim for more reliable sources next time :huntyga:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/fear-stalks-streets-israeli-city-where-jews-arabs-mixed-freely-2021-05-13/

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-arab-rioters-attack-two-major-symbols-of-israel-s-ancient-heritage-1.9806311

noted

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Dolev said:

4 rockets fired at Israel's Golan area from Syria this evening, in addition the 3 that were fired off Lebanon into Israel yesterday. B-b-b-but Israel is the oppressor, it's not about religion at all :wtfga:

Ah yes 7 missiles fired against a settler colonial state that's murdering people as speak vs 450 shells dropped on Gaza in less than hour, Israel is TOTALLY the victim here 

And the Golan is occupied territory that does not belong to Israel (much like Palestine as a whole) but go off I guess

Also I love how the Zionist users are watching this thread and only react to their fellow Zionist's posts :billie:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Pennywise

Wow, 4 rockets fired into Israel - who, by the way, has air defense worth billions of dollars, provided by another settler colony, the US - how terrible. Must definitely do hundreds of air strikes and kill thousands of civilians in "defense" :laughga:

Just say you don't care about genocide at all :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • PartySick locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic