MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

lego

“Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz raises the Israeli flag on the roof of the Chancellery building in Vienna in solidarity with Israel.”

THIS MF HIS SURNAME MEANS SOMETHING APPROPRIATE IN SOME SLAVIC LANGUAGES. 🖕

FreePalestine
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

Magic Mike
1 minute ago, lego said:

Austrian Chancellor

Austria isnt still really far right ? There are bad people in the government there :crossed:

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Baby said:

1. I feel sad for Gaza kids, but in war like this things can happen unfortunately. 

It's not a war, it's a colony that's ethnically cleansing Palestinians

6 minutes ago, Baby said:

3. I am Israeli and I have seen every thing, I swear by the bible to say the truth and only the truth.

This means nothing when your first point is already a lie

6 minutes ago, Baby said:

5. Israel would never like to harm innocent citizens and attacks very specific targets of Hamas operatives.

Please tell me how a civilian neighborhood and a cemetery are specific targets of Hamas operatives? Or is this another "they have weapons hidden there!!" type of bullsh!t? And please do tell us how lynching people in the streets and in their cars is also targeting Hamas operatives? Or the Palestinian shops they destroyed? 

8 minutes ago, Baby said:

6. Hamas uses innocent people as a shield.

This arguments again... 

8 minutes ago, Baby said:

7. Israelis did not occupy anything, The UN decided on the establishment of two independent states in the Land of Israel by a majority of votes.

Occupation facilitated by superpowers, truly groundbreaking. 

9 minutes ago, Baby said:

9. Meanwhile, 1500+ rockets fired from Gaza to Israel and thousands of Jewish families afraid to leave their         houses because of riots, fires and property destruction committed by Palestinians, and I am not comparing.

Most of which were shot down by your defense systems before they got anywhere near the ground. Meanwhile, 450 shells were thrown on civilian neighborhoods in Gaza in 45 minutes. They have no shelters and nowhere to go. Meanwhile, endless Palestinians are afraid to leave their houses that are being destroyed over their heads because they will be met with lynching mobs and IDF soldiers.  next. 

11 minutes ago, Baby said:

13. Now you tell me, how is this possible that they are living in such bad conditions?

Not my fault you choose to turn a blind eye to anything that doesn't fit your colonial zionist narrative

12 minutes ago, Baby said:

16. I don't hate Muslims, I am half Arab actually, all I am saying is we have the right to live in Israel and If the Palestinians have history here so we need to live in peace together.

no

12 minutes ago, Baby said:

17. Hamas is the only one to be blamed for this hivioues situation.  Hamas is firing rockets into israel.  What would you do if they were shooting rockets at Your House?  #Free_Gaza_From_Hamas 

And no. What would you do if something knocks on your door, tells you this is their house now, and forcibly kicks you out? Now apply this to an entire land and you get your answer. Israel is criminal, and that's all there is to it. 

13 minutes ago, Baby said:

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-14-at-00-46-06.j

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-13-at-22-04-54.j

Literally won't even bother with these because they're too stupid to even discuss

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
lego

These hasbara trolls should be banned with their propaganda posters when we literally see burned children on the streets of Gaza in real time. Shameless. When you say, “sad about the kids, BUT” - You don’t feel sorry for those kids, you justify murderous regime and you don’t consider Palestinians human. DISGUSTING. 

FreePalestine
  • Like 5
alsemanche

The fact that Zionists still find justification to genocide even after all that happened in the past 24 hours tells you all you need to know about their ideology. They are so quick to call anyone who disagrees with them uneducated and brainwashed without even realizing that they are describing themselves. 

• Like 1
ARTPOP
18 minutes ago, Baby said:

First of all, peace and love for all :heart:

I'll not reply to any comments because again, it will be worthless. 

1. I feel sad for Gaza kids, but in war like this things can happen unfortunately. 

2. I support peace and freedom for Gaza people and I follow the concept of #Free_Gaza_From_Hamas .

3. I am Israeli and I have seen every thing, I swear by the bible to say the truth and only the truth.

4. These houses in Sheikh Jarrah are a private property of several Jewish families which is given by the Jordanians, the Jewish families rented these houses to those people, but they didn't pay rent for about 20 years. If I'll not pay rent for two months, it will happen to me the same, this is how it works all over the world. 

5. Israel would never like to harm innocent citizens and attacks very specific targets of Hamas operatives.
6. Hamas uses innocent people as a shield.
7. Israelis did not occupy anything, The UN decided on the establishment of two independent states in the Land of Israel by a majority of votes.

8. Do some research first, first read the Quran.

9. Meanwhile, 1500+ rockets fired from Gaza to Israel and thousands of Jewish families afraid to leave their         houses because of riots, fires and property destruction committed by Palestinians, and I am not comparing.

10. Salary of the Arab population in Israel: 2,580$ , in other Arab countries 540$ in average. 

11. The unemployment rate of Arabs in Israel is about 2.1% while in other Arab countries 10.3%

12. "Freedom House" rates people’s access to political rights and civil liberties, Israel score and status is 73 while other Arab countries 25.6 by average. 

13. Now you tell me, how is this possible that they are living in such bad conditions?

14. Herodotus gave the name Palestine to the Land of Israel after he expelled the Jews from Israel so that the Jews would not return to this land throughout history and to deny any trace of Jewish history there.

15. If you open Quran you can see the name "Israel" very clear and a lot while Jerusalem isn't even mentioned.

16. I don't hate Muslims, I am half Arab actually, all I am saying is we have the right to live in Israel and If the Palestinians have history here so we need to live in peace together.

17. Hamas is the only one to be blamed for this hivioues situation.  Hamas is firing rockets into israel.  What would you do if they were shooting rockets at Your House?  #Free_Gaza_From_Hamas 

PEACE AND LOVE, NOT WAR, SAVE ISRAEL AND POOR GAZA FROM HAMAS! :heart::(

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-14-at-00-46-06.j

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-13-at-22-04-54.j

YAY! Peace and love ONLY for the ones we think matter. All others we can bomb to extinction   because we can pick parts of the story that fit our narrative and get the mass media (the supports us blindly)  do the propaganda work for us  :heart:

Also, Gay rights and democracy ONLY trumps their Human Rights! Yay! :heart:

Edited by Aphroditus
COME ON GAYS!!
  • Like 3
alsemanche

Also it's really amazing how the same people who have been spewing mindless propaganda went absolutely quiet during the violence that happened last night. Now that things are relatively quiet again (for the time being), they are back with the same idiocy, only to disappear again when the shelling and lynching continue.

• Like 1
Bambino
2 hours ago, Melech said:

Synagogues and Jews were attacked in the diaspora. Sadly the conflict also affects them. 

I tried looking for proofs and sources to what you're claiming, there's nothing that has happened recently and actually never because of the conflict. We all know what you're doing. Invest your time in finding better excuses ;)

Magic Mike
1 minute ago, lego said:

TERRORIST STATE 

sadly it’s realy true.  I am astonished by the silence of the European Union and the United States.  It is all fault of the hate that comes from both sides, especially from the Israelis who continue the expansionist demand.  Both countries deserve the right to assert themselves without war, without incompetent right-wing politicians, without Hamas or terrorists.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

I tried looking for proofs and sources to what you're claiming, there's nothing that has happened recently and actually never because of the conflict. We all know what you're doing. Invest your time in finding better excuses ;)

From what I found, there was ONE incident in Germany where a group of people burned an Israeli flag in front of a synagogue and spraying "Free Palestine" on its wall (Source). But somehow this was immediately compared to Nazi Kristallnacht. 

Bambino
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

From what I found, there was ONE incident in Germany where a group of people burned an Israeli flag in front of a synagogue and spraying "Free Palestine" on its wall (Source). But somehow this was immediately compared to Nazi Kristallnacht. 

That person, that one specific person, has a hobby of manipulating posts, putting words in their mouths and then calling them anti-semtic. We've all seen it here before and over the year. T

lego

THERE ARE CHILDREN WHO COME TORN APART.

How are some of you not angry at this? How are you not angry at your government and instead you spread bs here? 

FreePalestine
  • Sad 1
  • PartySick locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic