Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Official Israel/Palestine Conflict Discussion Thread

SamanthaC

Featured Posts

Bambino
Just now, lego said:
Facebook continues to ignore hate.

Thing is it's not in Gaza anymore, Arab citizens of Israel are now threatened as well. I read that settlers are now putting marks on Arab houses so they identify them when they attack them and their residents.

• Sad 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alsemanche

• ARTPOP

• Bambino

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pages into this thread and it's already full of misinformation and fake "solutions" that don't even tackle the real problem aka the fact that this is a case of settler colonialism and the only sol

Free Palestine. 

What has happened to Palestine can only be described as settler colonialism and ethnic cleansing. 

alsemanche

Targets = Palestinian homes, Palestinian shops, and practically anything non-Israeli. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
lego
Just now, Bambino said:

Thing is it's not in Gaza anymore, Arab citizens of Israel are now threatened as well. I read that settlers are now putting marks on Arab houses so they identify them when they attack them and their residents.

I saw some of the tweets about that. It’s disgusting 😓 and whole world is watching... 

FreePalestine
alsemanche

For the past half hour or so, Gaza has been witnessing unimaginable bombing. People have lost count of how many shells have fallen and they don't know whether their neighbors are alive or not or whether they will be targeted next or not. Everyone is reporting constant shelling. My twitter timeline is essentially people tweeting about this nonstop. There seems to be a big number of warplanes alternating shelling because the number of shells being thrown is genuinely unbelievable. 

• Sad 1
alsemanche

Not even UN buildings are spared 

Bambino

Oh ****, people on Twitter are tweeting about getting bombed in Gaza. Looks like this is going to be a very tough night for the people in Gaza. Some even said this could be Israel's most aggressive attack on them. Pray for the people in Gaza.

Edited by Bambino
  • Sad 2
littlepotter

My instagram stories always get between 400-500 views but my posts about palestine are doing 60 views per day, the only thing that can explain this is Instagram is just hiding people's stories :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip: i'm sick to my stomach by the blatant censorship

Edited by littlepotter
if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Oh ****, people on Twitter are tweeting about getting bombed in Gaza. Looks like this is going to be a very tough night for the people in Gaza. Some even said this could be Israel's most aggressive attack on them. Pray for the people in Gaza.

"I've lived through three wars in this country, the past twenty minutes are worse than all of them."

Edited by alsemanche
alsemanche

Oh and the IDF is live tweeting the genocide against Palestinians like it's nothing

Bambino
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"I've lived through three wars in this country, the past twenty minutes are worst that all of them."

Omg :(

Bambino

Looks like a very heavy bombardment is taking place now. The Tweets I'm reading are very sad and emotional :(

ARTPOP
31 minutes ago, lego said:

I saw some of the tweets about that. It’s disgusting 😓 and whole world is watching... 

This is so sick! This is probably what Nazi Germany was like :toofunny:

COME ON GAYS!!
alsemanche

I'm seeing tweets of people saying their last goodbyes on twitter, waiting for their houses to be bombed. Palestinians are literally waiting for their death with absolutely nothing to save them. 

Bambino
Just now, alsemanche said:

I'm seeing tweets of people saying their last goodbyes on twitter, waiting for their houses to be bombed. Palestinians are literally waiting for their death with absolutely nothing to save them. 

This is so tragic :( I can't believe what I'm reading.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic