Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MARINA – ADIAML (Single Out Now)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

Chromatography

have to say i’m a little disappointed in this era. visually, very nice. love the aesthetic. mans world is okay, a typical ballad-y marina song. purge the poison and adiaml are both...very loud. as of right now i much prefer her earlier work including L+F. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I can’t understand how people are coming for the lyrics, she is once again speaking about archetypes and how supposedly we have to fill in patterns in order to be acceptable to society.

this song is about owning your purpose without feeling bad if it’s seen as an outlier or even superficial. your own form is ever changing. this has absolutely ZERO teenage angst energy. it’s rather reflective and pensive.

the production is cinematic just like PTP which I believe fits the rest of the record. that energy can be seen as rebellious but the lyrics itself aren’t immature as so many claim. that’s your perception and I dare say it’s prejudice.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

spector

i love the lyrics and the bopness of it. it’s playing on repeat; the way she pronounces recognize… PUNCH AFTER PUNCH AFTER PUNCH :nooo:

stella + elliot = stelliot

ajmsamuel
2 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I can’t understand how people are coming for the lyrics, she is once again speaking about archetypes and how supposedly we have to fill in patterns in order to be acceptable to society.

this song is about owning your purpose without feeling bad if it’s seen as an outlier or even superficial. your own form is ever changing. this has absolutely ZERO teenage angst energy. it’s rather reflective and pensive.

the production is cinematic just like PTP which I believe fits the rest of the record. that energy can be seen as rebellious but the lyrics itself aren’t immature as so many claim. that’s your perception and I dare say it’s prejudice.

this. analyzin the song.. i feel this is a metaphor of how she felt after the backlash she got for love + fear. like a auto reminder to be her true self no matter the critics

kindest regards

Agunimon

Why are you guys arguing with each other over each other's opinions on a song? That's all these are. You guys are arguing why you're opinion on a song is the right one... Just let people have differing opinions and move on without taking things personally or making an argument over a perfectly logical opinion. This song has the same message as her previously released tracks from the album thus far. Some people like it, some people don't.

It's amazing how double standards exist in this community. Arguing that she can share her opinion from a place of privilege and its all perfectly fine but god forbid someone on the forums share an opinion from a place of privilege that doesn't relate to them. Some people can find issue with it. 

ajmsamuel
15 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Why are you guys arguing with each other over each other's opinions on a song? That's all these are. You guys are arguing why you're opinion on a song is the right one... Just let people have differing opinions and move on without taking things personally or making an argument over a perfectly logical opinion. This song has the same message as her previously released tracks from the album thus far. Some people like it, some people don't.

It's amazing how double standards exist in this community. Arguing that she can share her opinion from a place of privilege and its all perfectly fine but god forbid someone on the forums share an opinion from a place of privilege that doesn't relate to them. Some people can find issue with it. 

I think thats why we are here to DISCUSS.. no FIGHT. 

kindest regards

Anderson123

Oh wow these new songs are really good, especially the title track. I only listened to Love+Fear once and it wasn't my cup of tea but she does have a good voice. I'll be listening to the album when it comes out.

Archived