đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen to end talk show

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

thehanyo
22 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

In her 2018 standup special for Amazon she talks about how exhausting maintaining the "happy dancing lady" persona is so it was probably gonna end soon anyway.

Yeah, authenticity is EVERYTHING to a brand now. You can't be fake or not your authentic self anymore or else people will call you out on it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heygurlhi

not like shes a milionare and doesnt do a thing and be good for her familys generations to come, no pity

Ignore me i drink

voltron92
29 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

In her 2018 standup special for Amazon she talks about how exhausting maintaining the "happy dancing lady" persona is so it was probably gonna end soon anyway.

I liked her previous work but this one was not it. Ironically enough it was called Relatable or something. 

Monsieur D

Kelly's show is way better :party: (and she is a sunshine)

Ellen did this to herself, I never really liked her.

austincola

While some people, who hate Ellen solely due to the Dakota Johnson video, are seeing this a victory - it truly is the end of an era. I always enjoyed watching Ellen, especially when Gaga was on the show. The Ellen Show really captured Gaga’s increasing rise to fame during her early years, and those will always be special TV memories. 

I hole Gaga goes on the show at least one more time. 

hieronymus
19 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

I liked her previous work but this one was not it. Ironically enough it was called Relatable or something. 

Yeah, the only good moment was when she dropped an F-bomb after that awful footwear joke/monologue.

bionic

I guess homophobia won, huh. Can't believe the smear campaign against Ellen and how it was supported by the LGBT community :diane: 

buy bionic

flyaway

I'm not a big fan of Ellen, but there are way worse people now on TV that are more problematic than her. Take for example Dr Phil, or I may dare to say Wendy Williams. She may be good for memes and stuff, but she's someone  who's made some misogynistic and hateful comments during her career.

The problem with Ellen is that she didn't own up to her mistakes and her show didn't work during pandemic. Well, it is what it is...

blackpink

welp poor twitch, i bet he was hoping to take Ellen’s position as the host since it was clear the huge controversy completely tainted her brand.

anyways Kelly Clarkson and Wendy >>>

Stef

Kelly Clarkson is probably gonna take her spot considering her ratings are on the rise all the time 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, bionic said:

I guess homophobia won, huh. Can't believe the smear campaign against Ellen and how it was supported by the LGBT community :diane: 

Girl, how was it homophobia? I’m sorry but there are literally MULTIPLE accounts of her misconduct... I understand her impact as an iconic representation for the LGBT community but its impossible to believe that she wasn’t a terrible person in the workplace and if thats the case, doesn’t deserve a platform. Yes there is hatred towards her BECAUSE she’s LGBT, but it definitely doesn’t excuse her behaviour. 

Archived