Surprised? I am not :vegas:

D5r1g-Pq-W0-AEN5g3-polarr.jpg

Hottie Detector

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

She 100% is. 

What's most impressive about it is how she transformed her career and took control of the narrative that surrounded her. She really proved her critics wrong by working hard and actually responding to the criticism. 

subtext / fantasy

FfFfFfFF

Preach. :legend: Her impact is undeniable. Like, just imagine all the COVID variants that she spread across the Globe. :bradley:

Tobcho

Personally, I just don't think there's a main pop girl anymore, or a Queen, or anything like that. That's old talk. Everyone is a queen now; there are no real pop cults. Dua is current and successful - kudos to her for her hard work. I don't find her interesting or impressive, and she is yet to find her voice in the world for me. If her next album isn't just as full of bangers, I can see her fading quickly.

But I believe the royal pop court has been dissolved.

bionic

She really is the MPG right now. I just wish she continued improving her stage presence. She's improved a lot but its still not fully there

buy bionic

Regina George
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Preach. :legend:  Just imagine all the COVID variants that she spread across the Globe. :bradley:

I know you didn’t mean anything malicious by this but this joke is getting tired. I’d understand the outrage if she was COVID positive and did this but this is just tired. 

littlepotter

She really iz, no one can deny that, I hope she evolves musically 

chaeri pls

weed

I think it's Ariana but Dua is right after

ThisBitch

She's one of the main pop girls. Times are different now because of streaming and stuff. Gaga was and will always be the last superstar main pop girl!

PopMusicForever

Haters are hating cause no one In so many years was able to deliver an era like Dua did and it is still going and staying fresh 💅 

thehanyo
13 minutes ago, weed said:

I think it's Ariana but Dua is right after

I think Ariana really messed up with Positions. She leaned way too far into the R&B vibe, hoping collabs with Bieber and Gaga would keep her MPG status. But Dua swooped in and reclaimed the pop mantle that Ari abandoned.

Gagz4Gaga

You can’t be considered a main pop girl if you can’t have a number album and song in the biggest music market. Ariana is the current MPG actually.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived