đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dua Lipa is the new Global MPG

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Regina George
Just now, RenegAde said:

You don't deserve any politeness from me on this issue when you go around  forcing everyone to agree with you on every thread relating to dua lipa . Expecially not with that abrasive tone you have . 

Forcing? I’m literally correcting your false statements but go off :ladyhaha:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Forcing? I’m literally correcting your false statements but go off :ladyhaha:

No, the reality is that you are so butthurt that we all aren't praising your favourite artist and my genuine advice to you is that you need to get over it 

Stop quoting everyone on GAGADAILY that isn't praising dua lipa . It's ridiculous at this point 

Regina George
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

No, the reality is that you are so butthurt that we all aren't praising your favourite artist and my genuine advice to you is that you need to get over it 

I think someone hurt you. There’s no way you’d react like this if you were okay. I’m sending you so much love and I hope you’ll be okay soon! :(:heart:

RenegAde
Just now, Regina George said:

I think someone hurt you. There’s no way you’d react like this if you were okay. I’m sending you so much love and I hope you’ll be okay soon! :(:heart:

You are the one who's mental state is in question here not me because you were the one that quoted my response rudely first. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

You are the one who's mental state is in question here not me because you were the one that quoted my response rudely first. 

I actually didn’t and I assure you I’m totally fine! Thank for the concern tho! :vegas:

JoeMo

I will say I adored the concept of Future Nostalgia. It was something really fresh. Don't Start Now was however extremely overrated. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

FfFfFfFF

Me seeing that my reply has more reactions than the opening post :giggle:

Aussie

Could be! She has talent and keeps improving. The next album will be a big test. Fresh off the success of Future Nostagia (which is still promoting) logically her next album has the potential to be a massive number 1. 

blzr
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

I actually didn’t and I assure you I’m totally fine! Thank for the concern tho! :vegas:

I followed your exchange and I think RenegAde overreacted. Regina disagreed politely and in this forum users can quote anyone they want. 

on topic - I love Dua and she’s definitely an MPG now. Maybe people mistake MPG with a legend, and for a legend status - she needs to do some more work. But if she keeps it up, she’ll reach it for sure!

Regina George
Just now, blzr said:

I followed your exchange and I think RenegAde overreacted. Regina disagreed politely and in this forum users can quote anyone they want. 

on topic - I love Dua and she’s definitely an MPG now. Maybe people mistake MPG with a legend, and for a legend status - she needs to do some more work. But if she keeps it up, she’ll reach it for sure!

Thank you! :tony:

Archived