Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry Announces Vegas Residency “PLAY”

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Trxstan

Honestly, I can see this being super successful. Especially with the name they chose. Vegas is currently marketed towards adults, but lots of families go and don't know what to do with their kids (Speaking from personal experience :bear:), so this would be a great way to get the kids excited and have something to look forward to, especially if the show is PG, fun, and bubbly. It also works really well with Katy's image as a whole as this sort of bubble gum pop princess!

woop hey there keep scrolling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

ᗩᖇᗴ YOᑌ ᖇᗴᗩᗪY TO ᑭᒪᗩY!!!

862d381cdae0132680df9f8283e9277c.gif

I love the name lol it's cute :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HausOfAntonio

2 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

biggest spill i've ever seen on GGD

How exactly did Gaga “rot” in Vegas? Surely not with her critically and commercially acclaimed residency let alone the blockbuster movie success she experienced simultaneously?

Regina George
2 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

HausOfAntonio
Just now, Regina George said:

I don’t care I will publicly call out this person for shaming mental illness and making fun of it. This deserves perma ban. 

The last thing I’m doing is shaming her? She’s literally being forced to work...

TimisaMonster

He residency is based around...psychedelic mushrooms? :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Akiki
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

how is this a tacky name? man monsters are fvcking psycho, they’ll tear down katy for literally anything. :madge:

True. 

magichat
3 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

love this!! looks so amazing :firega:

What looks amazing? :oprah:

vpez

Is she wearing the black wig to make sure that people not knowing anything she released past Roar, will still recognize her?

Spoiler

That's not meant to sound disrespectful, her latest albums weren't as bad as some make it look like.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Reginald

I'm sure this will be great. Katy, and her team, really shine when it comes to big budget production values. Katy never missed a beat during her last (current?) era, even in the face of steeply declining sales and the pandemic :golfclap:

Runway
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Doesn’t change the fact that Britney made Vegas cool again. It’s the only truth and credit should be there. 
Also this is kinda inconsiderate of you because she did not cancel the residency due to low sales, she cancelled it because her father put her in mental facility because she refused to be druged. 

The show wasnt selling. Her personal life didn’t have anything to do with it

Sources familiar with the show say ticket sales had been slower than other residence shows at the Park Theater , including Lady Gaga's double residency which started late last month and includes one performance of her pop hits and one focused on jazz and piano music. Cher and Aerosmith also have residencies booked for the 5,200-seat venue this year.

Source: https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/8492275/britney-spears-domination-las-vegas-residency-cancellation-cost-millions

Runway
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Runway: misses the point 

How? Britneys career declined after she went to Vegas, while Gaga’s got even bigger. And we’re supposed to believe it was young people seeing britney as if it wasn’t the same gays stanning her since 2000 and tourists around the area who couldn’t find a better show:ladyhaha:

Archived