💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Sour Candy becomes the first K-pop Vevo certified song

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

What? :rip:

K-pop videos get 100M views in like less than a day. Maybe audio video.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIight
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What? :rip:

K-pop videos get 100M views in like less than a day. Maybe audio video.

This is for VEVO. K-Pawp artists don't have VEVO channels.

Pharamon

I really cannot wrap my head around why is Gaga and her label neglecting Chromatica so much... 

skaxboy

Release a MV with an extended version then add that to the remix album. 

Pennywise
3 hours ago, Mister G said:

Chromatica keeps winning even when no one else notices

not even Gaga herself :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

not even Gaga herself :air:

Gaga fled to another world. Portal to Chromatica closed and she's in Guccimatica mode getting ready to promote her next upcoming Oscar Win.

Debithius

Gaga girl....what are you doing...release a damn video.

SLAYing

Since GAGA won't give a **** about it.. We should arguably call this the official Music Video.. It slaps soo fukin hard with the Visuals 🔥

Instagram : saurabh_slays

StrawberryBlond

The fact that image exists is hopefully proof there's something in the pipeline, what with Gaga wearing a mask in it (its got a hole in it but still, the song was made pre-pandemic). I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the video was filmed a long time ago and is just being held in reserve until the time is right, especially with the original Chromatica plan having to be changed and rolled out slowly to accommodate the fact that the tour's going to take longer to materialise and there will need to be a single released around that time to help promote it. How can an audio video with this many views and likes (and don't forget it has a lyric video too) that involves a collab with a band who has diehard fans and over 50 million YouTube subscribers and already went top ten and #1 in a few countries as a promo single...not get the song made into an official single and video?

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, MoonIight said:

This is for VEVO. K-Pawp artists don't have VEVO channels.

What an achievement then :bear:

StarstruckIllusion

The most wasted opportunity of her career is not releasing the video 

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The fact that image exists is hopefully proof there's something in the pipeline, what with Gaga wearing a mask in it (its got a hole in it but still, the song was made pre-pandemic). I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the video was filmed a long time ago and is just being held in reserve until the time is right, especially with the original Chromatica plan having to be changed and rolled out slowly to accommodate the fact that the tour's going to take longer to materialise and there will need to be a single released around that time to help promote it. How can an audio video with this many views and likes (and don't forget it has a lyric video too) that involves a collab with a band who has diehard fans and over 50 million YouTube subscribers and already went top ten and #1 in a few countries as a promo single...not get the song made into an official single and video?

That image is from 2015 :green:

2263-B206-22-EA-436-A-9-F47-5-CEFE6-F503

MoonIight
32 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What an achievement then :bear:

Stomp stomp I've arrived, drop the beat nasty face why you looking at me? :bear:

ShayCristoforo

Sour Candy remix would be so good!

Also that Sour Candy fan art is so strong. One of the best I've seen, ever. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived