💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tara uploads The BTW Ball Makeup Tutorial

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

This is sooo cuteee.

But the duration is sending me, an entire1 hour & 30 minutes for an eyeliner look:nooo:

love how candid she is she really does seem to be wanting to work with Gaga again

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I skipped around this video because I am absolutely not watching the full thing and in each part she looked exactly the same and then at the end all she did was add wings or whatever? The video is as long as some movies... :awkney:

GucciGa

But wasn't Tara dragged back then for "messy" looks too? 

😇

31 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I skipped around this video because I am absolutely not watching the full thing and in each part she looked exactly the same and then at the end all she did was add wings or whatever? The video is as long as some movies... :awkney:

your comment is sending me :ladyhaha:

Quentin
30 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Maybe she was drunk

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

HausOfAntonio
29 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Yes and she is now hailed as a God and Sarah keeps being dragged through the mud. People are just never satisfied with whats they have at the moment and keep glorifying the past. 

Helxig

Aw this makes me miss watching her livestreams on Instagram. Last Feb-March during lockdown I'd watch her livestreams for an hour or two most mornings when she was really active and everyone would be chatting. Sometimes she'd be listening to old music and painting and other times talking about skincare and makeup. Fond lockdown memories... which is strange to say :blink:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

buzzkill

Will gaga really ignore the 10th year anniversary of btw? Not an reissue with some unfinished b-sides? Like... this album was so iconic, it deserve to be acknowledge by her.

1 hour ago, GucciGa said:

Yes, it's weird to see her praised now :green: 

There was a group of fans who thought Tara was a bad influence and was creepy/obsessed with gaga because they started to look identical. Then another group of fans were really intense shippers /wattpad vibes :green:

Lighter
23 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Will gaga really ignore the 10th year anniversary of btw? Not an reissue with some unfinished b-sides? Like... this album was so iconic, it deserve to be acknowledge by her.

am i the only one who thinks anniversary stuff like these are supposed to be handled by record label personnels? cause there’s really nothing to create, just things that needs to be pulled out off the hard drive

Lighter
5 minutes ago, umaru said:

Yes, it's weird to see her praised now :green: 

There was a group of fans who thought Tara was a bad influence and was creepy/obsessed with gaga because they started to look identical. Then another group of fans were really intense shippers /wattpad vibes :green:

i think it’s safe to say that the Tara praisers were the 9 year olds from 2011 that grew up now

buzzkill
5 minutes ago, Lighter said:

am i the only one who thinks anniversary stuff like these are supposed to be handled by record label personnels? cause there’s really nothing to create, just things that needs to be pulled out off the hard drive

Even so... but i don’t think we are getting any

BornAsUnic0rn
50 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Yes and she is now hailed as a God and Sarah keeps being dragged through the mud. People are just never satisfied with whats they have at the moment and keep glorifying the past. 

the best thing about the Tara situation is that people use reference pictures of amazing paintwork she did, when either someone else did it, or she replicated a look Billy B created.

Archived