Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga is the 11th Artist of the Decade

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

5th amongst the females 👸 

This is good it’s not bad at all. After the whole 2013-2016 debacle you’d think she’ll be in Nicki or Pink’s place yet she made it just below top 10. She was just a little late with the streaming era but she’s definitely keeping up. So proud of her❤️

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

Not her being just 1 spot under from the top 10 Artists. I will never get over it. Just like how BR never went top 1. yes I hold grudge for a long time 

giphy.gif

ProfessionalClown

I just know the hive is gonna do all they can to annoy tf out of us specifically. 

A MESS

who are the menseses?

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

mouiler cul chatte
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I just know the hive is gonna do all they can to annoy tf out of us specifically. 

I wouldn’t worry about them. They need to stream her music more often considering her last top 10 in most markets (solo or not) was pre 2014 and in some cases solo - 2008. Not to mention she’s slowly dropping lower and lower in recurrent Spotify streams whereas our queen’s classics are only rising.

Guest Adarsh
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

They need to buy her music then. They’re all talk and no action. Beyoncé is not even in the top 10 most streamed females daily. Not to mention her biggest hit of the last decade is Telephone (according to billboard)

RAMROD

I mean, the other day, many of y'all said Gaga charts don't matter, so y'all shouldn't be annoyed at this, considering billboard is all about that. And this list is also counted based on the artists charting prowess. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nathaniel Arven

also Bad Romance, Poker face and all was the previous decade. It was still the 00's ^^' 

Rahrahbitchson

2011-13 carrying Katy, her power 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Gerrard174

I guess it makes sense cause two of her biggest hits are not in this decade

Surprise at Ariana lower than Gaga. Would have thought Ariana's crazy streaming power + constant release would've boosted her past many girls like gaga and Katy

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

2011-13 carrying Katy, her power 

Witness is underrated af honestly. 

Lighter
31 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

their fave is literally at #23 and her biggest hit last decade is...

:ladyhaha:

she changed music, she changed fashion, she changed pop culture and 11th place.... 

1000DOVES
2 minutes ago, PMM said:

she changed music, she changed fashion, she changed pop culture and 11th place.... 

Well, sadly her chart performance hasn't been that impressive since 2011 with BTW. Overall she's a succesful artist but not consistent since her sales have been in decline for years now, and most of them don't have longevity except for The Fame and A Star is Born which was supported by a huge movie. At least her streaming has gotten a lot better. 

Artists like Drake or Taylor have been getting hits, sales and streams consistenly, getting a smash hit basically every year or every two years and their albums are always eventful. 

Gaga is a very polarizing artist, who, despite doing good in her career, still not liked universally, specially since her music is a weird mix between GP friendly pop and extravaganza. Her image as a whole is polarizing too, and image plays a huge factor on the industry, sadly. So yeah, I'm surprised she's not in the Top 10 but at the same time I'm not 

Archived