💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes apologizes for dating Elon

Chromatography

Featured Posts

Stephen
27 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Oh my gosh, people feel very entitled to other's money just because they want an easy way out instead of working for it.

Um no. Billionaires hoard wealth that they will literally never be able to spend. If Jeff Bezos spent 1 million dollars every day, it would take him 410 years to blow his fortune.

They could literally end world hunger but instead they sit on their wealth for literally no reason at all other than to hoard it. That is straight up evil.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius
40 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

this is a painfully ignorant take.

You sure hun? You are responsible for your own economy.

Debithius
16 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Um no. Billionaires hoard wealth that they will literally never be able to spend. If Jeff Bezos spent 1 million dollars every day, it would take him 410 years to blow his fortune.

They could literally end world hunger but instead they sit on their wealth for literally no reason at all other than to hoard it. That is straight up evil.

Then people can do something themselves if they care so much instead of sitting around and waiting for somebody to save them.

You ask the majority of people to donate their own money and they don't even want to do that :ohwell: So why should a billionaire.

Jill
Just now, Debithius said:

Then people can do something themselves instead of sitting around and waiting for somebody to save them.

But people are doing something. They're protesting and explaining their situations but everybody just likes to call them lazy and say the exact same thing you're saying right now, the good old "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" motto. The fact that you're not paying attention doesn't mean it isn't happening.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Debithius
1 minute ago, Harper said:

But people are doing something. They're protesting and explaining their situations but everybody just likes to call them lazy and say the exact same thing you're saying right now, the good old "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" motto. The fact that you're not paying attention doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I am talking strictly about people who sit around and demand money from billionaires without doing anything themselves :triggered:

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Then people can do something themselves if they care so much instead of sitting around and waiting for somebody to save them.

You ask the majority of people to donate their own money and they don't even want to do that :ohwell: So why should a billionaire.

10 minutes ago, Debithius said:

You sure hun? You are responsible for your own economy.

Jesus Christ, are you being sarcastic or are you really that dumb?

Debithius
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Jesus Christ, are you being sarcastic or are you really that dumb?

Well you are here quoting me without any substance. Educate me on why I should demand money from you for personal use.

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Debithius said:

Uhm, why do people hate Elon?

I don't understand this either.

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Well you are here quoting me without any substance. Educate me on why I should demand money from you for personal use.

it’s not about for MY personal use. it’s about redistributing the wealth so that there aren’t homeless and hungry people on the streets. are you going to go up to them and tell them to just get a job? 

like someone else in this thread said, bezos has the opportunity to vanquish world hunger. so why doesn’t he? why doesn’t he repay the third world countries he exploits for his companies? he still would be MORE than wealthy. 

it’s so pedantic to view it as “you want to take my money for personal use”

LibraLove
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Because hes rich essentially and in this day and age that in itself is enough to make u hated:enigma:

Maybe theres some scandal i missed tho

Hes also known for being obnoxious sometimes so theres that too :emma:

I wouldnt be surprised if his businesses have some form of overseas exploitation hes benefiting from also. A very big portion of big corporations do

1 hour ago, Debithius said:

Oh my gosh, people feel very entitled to other's money just because they want an easy way out instead of working for it.

We need to chill. Elon is Elon though, a different type of breed.

Well, to name a few reasons:

He said “We (the US) can coup whoever we want” when people were talking about Central American coups orchestrated by the US + lithium he needs for his sh*t cars. 

Called Covid fake/a hoax, downplayed it, while also forcing his workers back to work where hundreds contracted the virus. 

Hypes up his sh*t hyperloop and loop to cities around the country as some sort of revolutionary leap in public transportation when all it is is a scam meant to kill any effort to build rail improvements, to suck up public funding, subsidies, and to sell more of his sh*t cars. 

His family got their money from blood emerald mines under the apartheid regime of South Africa and he’s used that blood money to fake his “founders” appearance with Tesla by buying the title and to finance his weird obsession with blowing up rockets, making flamethrowers, and creating vehicles that are effectively civilian tanks/death machines. 

To name a few reasons.

TimisaMonster

Yes...apologize for dating the richest man on the planet and having a CHILD with said person and caring what your fans think about it...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LibraLove
29 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Because a billionaire have plenty of money to donate/give away while having PLENTY left over that they won’t see a single material change in their life and it doesn’t potentially mean a bill payment, food, clothing, or medical expenses... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Seriously, take one minute to just think about what you said. Apples to oranges. 

NCgaga
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I have mixed opinions about that issue tbh

On the one hand the system is currupt. Theres no reason wealth disparities should be as high as it is and that as many ppl should be exploited and struggle as they do. I think ppl are right to be upset at that kind of inequality and want reforms such as billionaires paying their fair share in taxes for example

But on the flip side that doesnt mean poor ppl cant be entitled also and lazy and complain all the time and just envy and criticize the priveledged but then do nothing to try to better themselves... ive met my fair share of ppl who fit that bill also :toofunny:

Setting the corrupt system as a whole aside that is always sh*tting on the little guy... when it comes to people as individuals, how rich or poor u are alone definitely doesnt determine whether ur good or bad. U get a bit of everything in all social classes tbh

I really appreciate your point of view on this website. You always try to see multiple sides of any given situation. There is a big lack of critical thinking and understanding all elements of different stories here.  

Xoxo Adriana

“i apologise fans”

*baby no. 2 comes along*:billie:

Archived