💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes apologizes for dating Elon

Chromatography

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven

Yes there is a war between classes. The rich already won. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Late stage capitalists gonna late stage capitalize :fthis: 

Killa

But did anyone read the caption. 

I went to hospital due to panic attack, ahhhah really time for therapy. While posing in a photo

Has she lost it. Theres nothing casual nor fun about this. 

js4754394o9823

"Why people hate Elon"

Maybe because you can't be rich without exploiting others? Mainly poor people?

(And no, working hard does nothing

You're going to be poor for the rest of your life)

Or because he made problematic comments about pronouns 3 TIMES?

Screen-Shot-2020-07-27-at-1.21.10-PM.png

48f7fdc21aa2129df6242e8e2389c7de.jpeg

Epd_5fKXEAE7zPx.jpg

Pronouns are an esthetic nightmare, but he's child is named X Æ A-Xii :flop:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

bloody g

i'd rather forgive azealia banks

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

auburn

People in this thread defending billionaires. I can assure you that no matter how hard you work, you will never be a billionaire without exploiting people and tearing others down. You lot are terrible, terrible people. 

alsemanche

It really took y'all less than a page to start defending billionaires huh :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Sneaky Oliver

“Defending billionaires”? Is it a crime to be a billionaire? I’m sure if the work conditions from their companies were against the laws , they would face consequences but you can not blame billionaires for the system they’ve become the product of. You can’t blame a few people for the capitalism system we all are in. Sure it’s unfair a few people have more money than the rest of the world combined but that’s how capitalism works, we should be fighting it not fighting them 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RahrahWitch
7 hours ago, Chromatography said:

jeff bezos deserves all his money, you’re just mad cuz you’re poor 

:toofunny:

Screenshot-2021-05-05-at-11.02.32.png

enissa11

I can't deal with the classism in this thread, do you realize that saying rich people shouldn't donate their excess of money because there are lazy poor people who don't like to work is the same as saying abortion shouldn't be legalized because there are irresponsible women who will get abortions anytime they want? very misogynistic....

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

“Defending billionaires”? Is it a crime to be a billionaire? I’m sure if the work conditions from their companies were against the laws , they would face consequences but you can not blame billionaires for the system they’ve become the product of. You can’t blame a few people for the capitalism system we all are in. Sure it’s unfair a few people have more money than the rest of the world combined but that’s how capitalism works, we should be fighting it not fighting them 

LOL you just victimized the billionaires?? yes it is a crime to exploit people, it's the modern type of slavery, we are forced to live in this system, they are not, they benefit from it, they are the ones who keep alive this product base and materialistic society, if they want they could make a big change, but they choose to keep money they can't spend in their entire life and at least 5 generations

Mad Architect of Light

FfFfFfFF

She apologised for mentioning him in the post, not for dating him.

Archived