Sneaky Oliver

Loved the ironic bad bitch vibe :classy:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
3 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Oh my gosh, people feel very entitled to other's money just because they want an easy way out instead of working for it.

We need to chill. Elon is Elon though, a different type of breed.

this is a painfully ignorant take.

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

this is a painfully ignorant take.

Some people really think the rich "work hard" for that money and it is extremely funny to me :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Economy
Just now, Debithius said:

Oh my gosh, people feel very entitled to other's money just because they want an easy way out instead of working for it.

We need to chill. Elon is Elon though, a different type of breed.

I have mixed opinions about that issue tbh

On the one hand the system is currupt. Theres no reason wealth disparities should be as high as it is and that as many ppl should be exploited and struggle as they do. I think ppl are right to be upset at that kind of inequality and want reforms such as billionaires paying their fair share in taxes for example

But on the flip side that doesnt mean poor ppl cant be entitled also and lazy and complain all the time and just envy and criticize the priveledged but then do nothing to try to better themselves... ive met my fair share of ppl who fit that bill also :toofunny:

Setting the corrupt system as a whole aside that is always sh*tting on the little guy... when it comes to people as individuals, how rich or poor u are alone definitely doesnt determine whether ur good or bad. U get a bit of everything in all social classes tbh

Chromatography
Just now, Pennywise said:

Some people really think the rich "work hard" for that money and it is extremely funny to me :air:

jeff bezos deserves all his money, you’re just mad cuz you’re poor 

:toofunny:

Economy
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some rich did work extremely hard to get to where they are. They dont all just sip martinis all day u know

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

No one deserves $100 Billion+ tho :toofunny:

Chromatography
Just now, Economy said:

Some rich did work extremely hard to get to where they are. They dont all just sip martinis all day u know

No one deserves $100 Billion+ tho :toofunny:

it’s sarcasm, my friend

Pennywise
Just now, Chromatography said:

I mean, I feel hypocritical to attack him when I use my Amazon Prime membership to insanity and beyond :air: (don't judge me, amazon is new in my country and their one-day shipping is the best there is :rip:)

it really is true that there is no ethical consumption under capitalism tho :selena:

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Economy said:

okay did you just go "not all rich" on me :dom:

In addition to the labor + union stuff, there's also the Twitter spat where he repeatedly called the one Thai cave soccer team rescuer guy a 'pedo' because Elon's idea for a mini-sub to get the kids out was silly and flopped hard

He's had other examples where he's made himself look stupid and egotistical and doubled down hard and lashed out because that's his personality, he's just not the most mature person to put it gently

⚡🐲

Economy

okay did you just go "not all rich" on me :dom:

Yes i did cuz u just basically suggested that if ur rich u couldnt possibly have worked hard which isnt true

In many cases ppl just inherited wealth already but many entrepreneurs who started their businesses from scratch would would work 14-18 hour days to make it happen

That doesnt mean it justifies the level of disparity or some of them being as rich as they are but thats a different aspect of the argument... i never said cuz they worked hard that it means they deserve to be THAT rich

However back to my point... regardless of whether they deserve to be THAT rich or not, many of them do work very hard so ur comment suggesting they all dont just simply isnt accurate plain and simple

Pennywise
Just now, Economy said:

Yes i did cuz u just basically suggested that if ur rich u couldnt possibly have worked hard which isnt true

In many cases ppl just inherited wealth already but many entrepreneurs who started their businesses from scratch would would work 14-18 hour days to make it happen

That doesnt mean it justifies the level of disparity or some of them being as rich as they are but thats a different aspect of the argument... i never said cuz they worked hard that it means they deserve to be THAT rich

However back to my point... regardless of whether they deserve to be THAT rich or not, many of them do work very hard so ur comment suggesting they all dont just simply isnt accurate plain and simple

okay but can't you simply let me hate people with no reason given it's almost 6AM here I have no brain cells working at the moment to comprehend entrepreneurship and economy :cryga:

Economy

okay but can't you simply let me hate people with no reason given it's almost 6AM here I have no brain cells working at the moment to comprehend entrepreneurship and economy :cryga:

Ok :ladyhaha:

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I mean, I feel hypocritical to attack him when I use my Amazon Prime membership to insanity and beyond :air: (don't judge me, amazon is new in my country and their one-day shipping is the best there is :rip:)

it really is true that there is no ethical consumption under capitalism tho :selena:

totally agree with all points, and i’m also equally as guilty for abusing amazon prime :laughga:

Archived