💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

C2C 2 is leaking

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

Debithius
3 hours ago, milam said:

the probably last album of a dear, sick friend of Gaga leaks and Little Monsters don't jump on it as vulture disrespecting the whole project??? it would never not happen, disrespect is our middle name

I mean, didn't everyone literally go mental and said they would rip her apart if she released another jazz album? 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

A Tony Bennet album leaking on the internet is such a culture shock, the way he’s been around  for longer than internet itself :bradley:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

DiamondHeart326
9 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

I feel like y’all didn’t really read / watch the video about his illness :bear: he’s had it since 2016 and this will be his second released studio album since he’s been diagnosed. He’s able to record but I doubt it’s much fun for him anymore and it would definitely look bad if they just shoved him in a studio for the rest of his life. He loves to perform though, so he’ll probably keep performing to audiences. Also this album isn’t really supposed to be a giant project if I recall correctly and was supposed to be released this spring. The photoshoot, the vinyl, etc, everything is done and ready. And given Gaga’s performance schedule with Chromatica I doubt she’s going to go on tour or show up on tv everywhere to promote it. 

Actually I think you need to read it because it also says it has progressed and he doesn't remember a lot anymore. Get your **** together seriously. He most likely will not perform anymore, the severity of his progression with alzheimers was highly emphasized in the AARP article done about him and how recording this project the progression was highly noticeable. With alzheimers you have good days and bad but once it starts progressing the good days don't always mean that person is even close to themselves. I have worked in a nursing home for a long time and I have seen this **** all the time so just know before you speak. 

NFRatwell
1 hour ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Actually I think you need to read it because it also says it has progressed and he doesn't remember a lot anymore. Get your **** together seriously. He most likely will not perform anymore, the severity of his progression with alzheimers was highly emphasized in the AARP article done about him and how recording this project the progression was highly noticeable. With alzheimers you have good days and bad but once it starts progressing the good days don't always mean that person is even close to themselves. I have worked in a nursing home for a long time and I have seen this **** all the time so just know before you speak. 

You weren’t even the person I quoted... :bear: nothing I said was wrong (Susan said he loves to perform and he even performed last year for the COVID livestream), but good for you that you worked in a nursing home. have a good day 

Quentin

Ooh I'm interested i hearing it, if someone could DM me :huntyga:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Elizabeth Bathory said:

Sad that C2C 2 happens but ARTPOP 2 not

That is odd POV, since AP2 never was in the menu:shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Elizabeth Bathory
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

That is odd POV, since AP2 never was in the menu:shrug:

once it was :huntyga:

RAMROD

The user who owned that vinyl said there are 10 songs in the album :flower:

Tinnitus15

apparently its leaking on telegram.There's one full song 2:54 minutes

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

apparently its leaking on telegram.There's full song 2:54 minutes

What, mind blown :giveup:

If that happen then the actual public leak is imminent

Quentin
25 minutes ago, Elizabeth Bathory said:

Sad that C2C 2 happens but ARTPOP 2 not

We'll see :vegas:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Tinnitus15

btw there's another gaga unseen account on twitter(idk if its the one leaking the BTW video),but he's saying its coming in November,probably with HOG

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

btw there's another gaga unseen account on twitter(idk if its the one leaking the BTW video),but he's saying its coming in November,probably with HOG

Can't imagine when it leaked like 6 months early :bradley:

Archived