💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

C2C 2 is leaking

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

NFRatwell
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I sincerely hope the whole thing won't leak before it's actually released. Considering Tony's illness and the fact that this might be his last album (I don't think he can record anymore with Alzheimer's right?), Gaga will put an enormous pressure on herself for this project

I feel like y’all didn’t really read / watch the video about his illness :bear: he’s had it since 2016 and this will be his second released studio album since he’s been diagnosed. He’s able to record but I doubt it’s much fun for him anymore and it would definitely look bad if they just shoved him in a studio for the rest of his life. He loves to perform though, so he’ll probably keep performing to audiences. Also this album isn’t really supposed to be a giant project if I recall correctly and was supposed to be released this spring. The photoshoot, the vinyl, etc, everything is done and ready. And given Gaga’s performance schedule with Chromatica I doubt she’s going to go on tour or show up on tv everywhere to promote it. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh?

Those vinyl coming thru finally? :bradley:

This.

I'm surprised the album didn't leak in full months ago, when we originally saw the vinyl copies begin to surface :toofunny:

"Bobby, they're leaking the song (yet again!)"

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

River

I hope it's fake it was supposed to be released on Tony's bday :S

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NichuuB

Please @Admindont ban me, this is just a meme :messga::vegas:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

PartySick
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

Please @Admindont ban me, this is just a meme :messga::vegas:

:lmao:

The way I needed that disclaimer on the bottom 'cause I don't want to hear any leaks myself :emma:

🖤

NichuuB
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The way I needed that disclaimer on the bottom 'cause I don't want to hear any leaks myself :emma:

:messga:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

LandonM170
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Send them to me and I will ask my grandma.

This... this is everything

LandonM170
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The way I got trolled 

EXFeJLKU8AANo6D.jpg

RepentingSinner

I do think its new. The vox are different from Tonys 92 version. 

NFRatwell
24 minutes ago, drcosmonauta said:

they leaked

Just the one snippet

thehanyo

the supposed leak that is on twitter is actually from this (all i had to do was google the lyrics...):

NFRatwell
16 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

the supposed leak that is on twitter is actually from this (all i had to do was google the lyrics...):

Different production

monsterdino
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

And the only proof he has is Tony singing? Like all he would need to prove that it's legit is 5 seconds of Gaga singing a song, that's it.

lmfao why are we acting as if this is fake? wbk that C2C vinyl was randomly distributed to a Serbian music shop and it was sold out ever since (probably bc they got 1 copy)

Archived