Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rina hints Free Woman collab

Rifek

Featured Posts

dit

Liv! if you see this sweetie! you DID AMAZING! these are the types of questions monsters that made it in the industry should be asking! YAS!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster

I just hope this remix album sticks to the pop layout of the songs. I don’t like when remixes are just full of repeated instrumentation

MadreMonster
37 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I just hope this remix album sticks to the pop layout of the songs. I don’t like when remixes are just full of repeated instrumentation

SAME! I guess I wouldn’t mind one or two that are those types of remixes but I hope it’s like the paparazzi Stuart Price remix where it’s still set up like the original but reimagined.

sillynate

Okay but what if there’s a song that isn’t free woman or fun tonight but there’s a lot of “f” s used in it :bradley: brb gonna go check the lyrics 

ElectricAlley

Why do I still feel like Gaga doesn’t even know this exists lmao

ElectricAlley
3 hours ago, Reality said:

Uhhhhhhhh...why are we assuming it's Free Woman??

She said that she was having trouble saying F's and the chorus of Fun Tonight's literally, "I'm feeling the way that I'm feeling, I'm feeling with you." I think it's far more likely that it's Fun Tonight and not Free Woman. 

Yeahhhh honestly I feel like Rina’s style/voice would fit better on Fun Tonight.. I think everyone’s just assuming free woman from the original tweet.

TimisaMonster

Alice needs to be Grimes with her ethereal voice

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fashionofhissteven
16 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Christmas Tree feat. Rina confirmed. :excited2:

Falalala lala lala!

You Mean Perfect Illusion :ally:

TheFame Monster
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

SAME! I guess I wouldn’t mind one or two that are those types of remixes but I hope it’s like the paparazzi Stuart Price remix where it’s still set up like the original but reimagined.

The Stuart Price Remix was the first official remix of a song that I actually enjoyed

Angelina Stefania

Honestly don't need a remix album of Chromatica. ARTPOP Act II instead please. 

Duella Dvil
5 hours ago, Duella DeVil said:

I went through the lyrics and I've narrowed it down to these:

Based on the amount of "F's" in the songs

Free Woman (47)

1000 Doves (33)

Fun Tonight (32)

Love Me Right (29)

Sine From Above (20)

The gag is I did this seriously to show you how many serious contenders are with the "F" descriptor she used and you're all laughing at me lmaooooo

www.instagram.com/theduella666

QueenChromatix

After her interview we saw last week and now this it's pretty confirmed that Free Woman will be promoted during summer 2021. It will be Chromatica revival with its remix album and Chromatica Ball happening. I cannot wait! :vegas:

PS. FU to all haters who was so sceptic and negative about Free Woman being a single. How many proofs more you need?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived