Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rina hints Free Woman collab

Rifek

Featured Posts

1000DOVES
14 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

After her interview we saw last week and now this it's pretty confirmed that Free Woman will be promoted during summer 2021. It will be Chromatica revival with its remix album and Chromatica Ball happening. I cannot wait! :vegas:

PS. FU to all haters who was so sceptic and negative about Free Woman being a single. How many proofs more you need?

This doesn't mean FW is a single. By the looks of it, every Chromatica track will get a feature or new instrumental with new artists, producers and DJs. 

Charli XCX is working or worked on a 911 remix, that doesn't mean 911 is a single. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

I’m only getting hyped when Gaga acknowledges this.  Seems like they have made it and BP and friends are ‘shopping’ it to Interscope.  Hopefully not another music project that remains in the vault.

Poltergeist

On one hand I'd be sad if the collab im most excited for will happen on Free Woman.

On the other I'm sure that with Rina it COULD become digestable for me

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

erfaan

I can see it smashing if she changes it to the demo version but I don't see it since Lucid by Rina sound so similar to the studio version of Free Woman

macca

Ugh Free Woman. My favorite song from the album with Rina? Life can’t get better. :bradley:

TheSlash

We will support "Free Woman, STFU! (feat. Rina Sawayama)[Piano Version]" :hor: 

Ew, David!

Archived